Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team,             We are using Cisco 3850 Poe - 24 port Switch. i have connected Cisco AP's with Each port. we are trying to get 8 APs powered up using POE from Cisco 3850 and only some are coming up. remaining Ports are down not providing power t...

Yasmeen by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,maybe it is a simple question but I am still at the beginning learing into Cisco environment.Okey, We use on our 3750 switch a lot of port channels.All are configured like: channel-group XX mode onThat work fine for over 2 years. Today i figure...

I have a Cisco Nexus 5672UP that is currently running v7.1(0)N1(1b) of the OS. Is there a version that I have to upgrade to first before upgrading to the latest and greatest? Also, is it non-disruptive at all or will a switch reboot be required?

hello all,  I have a cisco switch and I need to connect authentication by windows radius server 2019, I configure the server and try to enable aaa in the switch. I type  aaa new-modelradius server .....only this commend after reconnect to switch I se...

aafarha by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts; I am planning to implement a 6509 switch with two supervisor cards, each supervisor card has two 10Gig ports, I like to know if the 10Gig ports on both supervisor cards are operational and can be used even one of the supervisor card is...

Hi all, i want to protect my recursive DNS server (unbound) that is connected to routed interface on switch. I applyed this ACL rule as output, but the resolving on server stopped resolving after few seconds. The connection to server and ping to inte...

divadko by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi community , if I connect server with 10G  Rj45 port( Dell QLogic 57800 2x10GB  + 2x1Gb)  to  c9300 mGig  port Can I get 10G speed  with Rj45? or  mGig port just for connect with wireless devices BR, 

Abd Mhd by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I have a network that is building built out and I cannot get macsec to work between a 9500 and a 3850cx. It works between the 9500 and 9300s without a problem. All I am doing is switch-to-switch macsec at this time. I am also new to implementing macs...

Hi All, Looking for some help with a fiber connection I have been trying to setup between 2 Cisco SG350XG-24T in different cities.We have a dedicated 10G service, using LANPHY, single-mode fiber (dual-strands), at 1310nm wavelength. The ISPs have lef...

pbnjAdmin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, I'm little bit practicing in packet tracer and I went into one uncertainty about HSRP.Let's imagine you have configured SVI for Vlan10, on two Multiplayer-switches [A, B], interconnected between each other, via two trunks.HSRP active is Swi...

kralopafo by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes