Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi i have 3550(in line power) switch.........now i have couple of ip phones as well........just wanted to know whast the latest ios version for this switch.......which support voip and call manager.....thanks

Hi all,I accedentally erase my bootflash, how can i intall th bootflash IOS, using flash disk, because i've seen usb connector on my router.Regards,Lester

I have added a new VLAN to our network and need to know what the best way is to segregate that VLAN (network) from our other VLAN's. I believe that it can be accomplished by configuring the trunk like this:SWITCH1conf tint Gi0/4desc TRUNK to SWITCH2...

mpozorski by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to clear the config on a Cisco Catalyst 5000. I have the 8mb flash drive (PCMCIA looking device) and I start up the switch, and log in, and now I need to clear the config. I am with a company that is donating this equipment to schools etc...

Hi,I need to configure an access-list that will permit a workstation to browse specific website only and will deny all traffic.The router is configured as the dhcp server. I will create an ip-to-macaddr reserveration for that workstation.What I need ...

jpl861 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a requirement where the same data goes to two locations. It is not multicast. Do you know of an appliance that would take a unicast stream and send to two different unicast destinations?

I own a small regional webhosting company. I recently purchased some "real" equipment which included a Cisco 2924-XL-EN 24 port switch running Cisco IOS 12.0(5.2)XU Enterprise Edition. A few months ago I had to drop my FTP server for the fact I was r...

We are currently using 3560's, we are having intermitant connections drop off, is there a tool or debug I can run on an effected link to try accertain what is going on. The interfaces are dropping off maybe once a day, 3-5 interfaces on a single swit...

kpmgnz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When operating in hybrid mode all qos is configured in catos. We are using an ethernet WAN service and need to pass voice over the WAN, however the catos desn't support traffic shaping on ethernet ports, only policing. I should be able to use an aggr...

rbrenac by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,C2821 with a Switchcard - I have got to get VTP flowwing between them - the card is known as GI1/0.!!interface GigabitEthernet0/0 no ip address shutdown duplex auto speed auto!interface GigabitEthernet0/1 no ip address shutdown duplex auto speed a...

edw by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Has anyone seen this b4 on a 6509.IOS version is sup-bootflash:s72033-jk9sv-mz.122-18.SXD7a.binGi1/15 cscswhmsd5 USD vla connected trunk full 1000 bad EEPROMGi2/11 cscswhmsd15 ESN connected trunk full 1000 bad EEPROM...