Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,i have Cisco Pix 525 with software 6.3, and i want to upgrade the software to 7.0.what i need else than the software and how can i ugrade it. and is it safe to upgrade, i mean it is possible to lose the configuration or not.

abdo2000a by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I limit the bandwidth upstream and downstream on Cisco 3560 24-port switch on a per-port basis? I've read through the manuals and I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. If someone could point me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it...

ee99ee2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

helloi want to get the backup of ios and config-file of my cisco 2900 switch.what r the prerequisites for this purpose.weather my switch needs an ip add.if yes then on what interface ip should be given.Ur quick response will be highly appreciated.tha...

Hi, i have configured URL filtering in my cisco 1751, it works fine, i mean what ever domain name i mention it blocks, thus users cannot access the site.eg. .yahoo.com, now i am also looking for a config where it should support .yahoo.com/photos, bu...

We have 2 routers(router1 & router2) that are connected to each other in NY city. Also, Router1 is connected to Router3 in Philly and Router2 is connected to Router4 in Boston. We r running BGP on the routers...The router1-router3 path is the primary...

axfalk by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dear all, i got an an ip address 10.73.0.0 there is no specific subnet mask given, now for my h.o i need to get 256 diff subnetworks, and each subnet should be able to take 254 hosts. and i've 20 diff remote locations also. so i want to utilise subne...

Resolved! FTP Access

Hello,I am having trouble finding information on how to allow access to users on the internet to a FTP site hosted on an internal server. The ftp site uses the normal ports for ftp sites. If anyone could post a link or solution I would greatly appr...

Is there a way to have a 2950 work as a layer 1 device (hub)? I have a remote site that needs to support sales reps and needs the additional ports with out having to manage it.Cheers

leepowell by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I have a 3640 router with 128MB DRAM and 32MB FLASH. It is currently running IOS c3640-jk9o3s-mz.123-19.bin. I am trying to copy a new image into flash (c3640-ik9o3s-mz.124-7.bin) and receive the following output: %Error copying flash:c364...

MikeC5000 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes