Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hi,any one has any sugesstions :l3--lan--pix--internet router|ASA--internet routerThe default gateway of l3 switch is pix now I want that only one segment 10.10.3.0 of the lan goes to the intrenet through the ASA instead of the pix my solution is to ...

rajbhatt by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi! i got a cisco 3560 with compact flash card. how do i backup my statup config and ios image into the card?Thanks.

dkblee by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Afternoon,I am looking to purchase a cisco catalyst that support Enhanced Object Tracking. My Account Manager and SE are taking forever to respond so I am going to try here. I would like to know what catalyst equivelent to a 2950 or 3550 suppor...

Replacing a 2900XL with a new 2960 and need to copy over some configs. I need to put switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q in int fas0/23 but "encapsulation" is not an option to enter. I can only enter allowed, native, or pruning. I'd appreciate an...

Resolved! Cat6500-Sup 32

Hi,What is the reason that Sup 32 has to be inserted into the same slots as Sup 720. I understand the requirement for Sup 720 because of the integrated SFM. But Sup 32 does not have a SFM. So Why do I have to instert it e.g. in C6506/09 into Slot 5 o...

r.sharafi by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have some 500 switches connected to cisco 4507 as L2 Tier-1 Aggregator. I am frequently facing problem of Topology change Notifications.The Entire network is geographically separated point to point star network without any redundant paths. After e...

xs2sachin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, my service provider manages the leased line between our two office locations. We had asked them to limit FTP traffic between the two offices during times of congestion to 10% of available bandwidth. During our tests though, it seemed like th...

Earlier this week we had a Sup720 fail. It was in a master/slave (SSO?) config and the backup properly took over running the switch.Unfortunately the failed blade did not fail completely, and kept rebooting attempting to reclaim control and then reb...

mdeloach by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our LAN is made up of two sites each with a 6500 and a 3750. All 4 devices are connected via fibre with the 3750s providing a redundant link should the primary link (6500-6500) fail. Diagrammatically it looks like a square.We are running HSRP on the ...

hi all,i am facing an issue. I've got two cisco 4503 to be configured as VTP Server mode. All vlans are created on this switches. I've got a stack of 3 cisco 3750 IOS 12.2(25) SEE2. and this stack has two gig link one connected to each 4503 switch. ...

bws by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes