Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a problem:I have a network with: 1 router (eigrp protocol running), Switch1 and Switch2. Switch 1 have 2 Vlans: Vlan 1 and Vlan 2. I don't have access to enter on priviledge on Switch1. On Switch 2 I can enter with full access. On Switch 1 ...

Grafffu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello allI have done somthing very stupid!! I got the idea to clean up all old configs and start over again. I found documentations how to clear bootflash, and didnt know that it was removing the boot image. Now i get the output: device does not cont...

Dear My reader,I have this idea in my mind, and i am searching for your advice, in order to go ahead and implement it or stop even thinking about it.the idea is :-My mail server is hosted in my isp side, and inside my company here i do not have any i...

mmtantawi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have a 1720 with dual WIC-1ENET cards. One WIC goes to a Cisco 678 for DSL service, the other WIC goes to a DMZ network and the FastEthernet port goes to the protected network. What I need to do is have FastEthernet connectivity to both...

beekerc69 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a router outside a firewall that seems to be the source of connectivity issues. FA0/0 connects to a firewall that is under our control, FA0/1 connects to a network that is outside our control. The errors are on FA0/0. SSH sessions to this ...

d_p_grant by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I purchase the Sup2/MSFC2 at this time, am I right that it would ship with a default of 256meg of memory on the Supervisor and 256meg of memory on the MSFC ? I am being quoted $2,196 to upgrade to 512meg for the Supervisor - MEM-S2-512MB= and $2,1...

Hi there,I've configured my router c7200 and run VLAN 802.1q. At the main trunk, I noticed on my switch Cat 2924 XL, from the sh interface output, the input error keep increasing tremendously. Below is the output:cat2924#sh int fa0/1FastEthernet0/1 i...

maher by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes