Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I know this may be a long shot, but has anyone tried using the 10G-T-X (Copper) module in the 9200L series switch? (Currently not listed on the supported SFP list) We have a need for a short copper run and our desire would be to nix the need ...

Cisco_ by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi,I am looking for some information around the StackWise Virtual technology on C9500-40X.We have 2x C9500-40X which are connected to each other via L2 and L3 links which acts as an A and B route for our core.I am looking to stack another switch to e...

Steven503 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, All the stacck members have the same ios . But out of five two members  showing .Does it mean there is an issue ? I have rebooted couple of times to see whether it bring correct version or not ? . But nothing happened  . ( I had  to reboot whole ...

Cisco NXOS 9.2(2)Nexus 3500 Hello,I have been working on setting up Radius Auth for my Cisco devices. The Catalysts were pretty easy, however, I am having major issues with my Nexus devices. After many hours of searching and reading, below is the con...

t3chH0und by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What I'm trying to do is mass select all the interfaces that are assigned to this vlan. I know that I can to an "interface range", but is there a way to config it if it's assigned under a certain vlan? 2150  active Gi1/0/2, Gi1/0/3, Gi1/0/4Gi1/0/5, G...

Hi comrades!Can anyone answer me if I'm right?Do Catalyst 9k series switches have hardware support for NAT? Or do they have any performance issues with that?I took a look at Cisco Live presentation and found this. What does it mean about NAT? CAT9K#s...

Step by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes