Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Dears, Why would a switch report the same mac address of a host (IP Phone) on two VLANs on the same switchport? switch#sh mac address-table  inter Fa2/0/38          Mac Address Table-------------------------------------------Vlan    Mac Address    ...

hi guys,  working on integration setup for creston device and cisco 3850 switch. Current topology, cisco 4500-x is the core switch and cisco 3850 is the edge switch. Creston device needs to be in segregated vlan that allows multicast between floors. ...

TY08 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have issue on cisco catalyst C2960X-48TS-L. The error messages is below: POST: PortASIC Port Loopback Tests : Begin POST: Failed PortPhyLoopback Packet Test asic_index 0 port_hardware_index 10 POST: Failed PortPhyLoopback Packet Test asic_i...

Vinnfier93 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,   I'm just finishing the first cisco book for the ccna.  I'm working in the cisco packet tracer program and attempting to replicate the network setup at work. I'm getting stuck with routed ports.  I won't explain the who network lay o...

Eric06523 by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello teams, we have a cluster of Fortigate. Each device is connected with LACP on 2 Nexus in VPC (3524-10GX). On the other side, they are connected with LACP on 1 Catalyst C4500. On the Nexus, we have ESX servers, 3 on side A, 2 on side B, connected...

Hi,I tried to apply the ip policy route-map command to an interface vlan X, but is not working.The IOS version is:c3560-advipservicesk9-mz.122-25.SEE4.binI searched on Cisco and it looks like PBR is supported in this IOS. The show ip interface vlan X...

petero007 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to configure LACP between Cisco  ASR 9006 and Huawei device. But I couldn't found any doc or related material. Can find LACP between normal cisco ios and Huawei configurations over the Internet. Not with IOS-XR. Please help...

SMK91 by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes