Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Living in the COVID world, I am working to affordably segment a couple of different work from home networks from a personal network.  I have purchased a set of SG250-08 switches in order to set-up vlans (see attached).  I am trying to configure L3 ro...

cma-2020 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello, How can we track the traffic between PC1 and PC3 (send and receive) through CLI, so we get the switches where the traffic passed through.Note: The used switches are cisco SF302 and SG300. Thanks in advance.

switch-traffic.png

i have 2 switches connected with 2 links.i want to set 1 connection to vlan 10and the other one to vlan 20 and fallback for vlan 10 in case the first connection failshow do i do that?

mota21966 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently working on supplying Cisco 9200 Series (C9200L-24P-4G-A) switch to our client. In the requirement sharing process, the client has informed us that the perpetual network advantage licence is sufficient for their use case and thus don'...

I have a basic question about arp.  Lets say there are two networks, A and B, and a layer 3 switch is performing the routing between them. Host A is 10.1.1.1/16 on network A and host B is 10.2.1.1/16 on network B.  Lets say host A knows its gateway's...

Hello guys, I have some questions regarding MTU and the different way to configure it on Cisco devices and I don't find any good documentation on that particular topic. First of all, what will happen if a device receive a packet larger than the MTU o...

Resolved! Core networks

Hi there,Thanks for reading.  I'm just double checking cause I can't be wrong on this:I can check my core switch for SVIs & routes to determine ALL routable networks in my small organization.Thanks again!Bob

We had a non Cisco switch running our IP phones.  The phones are polycoms phones.  That switch has died and we are replacing it with a cisco switch.  How would I setup a voice vlan.  So if a phone is plugged into the switch port it will pickup one vl...

Hello,We have 40x Rack with Juniper EX4200 as top of rack switches and they have 2x 10g (LACP) which one of the 10g is connected to a 3064pq and another one is connected to another 3064pq and both 3064 are configured as VPC and they are our access sw...

Hello,We have 2x 6509e with Vs-720-10g-3c sup in VSS and we have 15-20g bps and i want to know is there any limitation on creating SVI int hsi sup and 6509e? can we create up to 4094x SVI with worry ?we have 6-7x bgp peer with no full table.Thank you...

hellorecently I added new 2 network range in my company and haven't used more than 8 IP from both rangesproblem is, I did IP scan from a machine and found more than 45 IP from those ranges are taken and ping-able even though I am not using thoseI tri...

adel85 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card