Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am looking for AKIPS monitoring tool for cisco devices. Given the requirements below I am concerned as to the load AKIPS may place on network devices. Any idea on the load imposed by AKIPS ? Any Way to do impact assessment ? Any document ?   5000+ ...

rajulpar by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hallo,I have a site to site VPN from HQ to the remote office. recently we installed a redundant connection at HQ. How do i configure site to site VPN such that when one connection at HQ fails the branch site can use the other connection? thanksPS (Ci...

Resolved! L2 redundancy

Hello All,in a site I have two Nexus 3000 which on one side have the fiber with the ISP but behind them they have the existing local network that I would like to connect parallel to the two nexus.Can i apply the VPC?SW1,2,3 and 4 are 2960.If the fibe...

scenario.jpg
Ziggy74 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Login banner

I wanted to create a login bannerswitch(config)#banner login ^                                   ^% Invalid input detected at '^' marker. There is no banner login option too..Please help me with this..TIA

akshaya_k by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi friends,can't find prorer solution that could help me. we have c2951 router with c2951-universalk9-mz.SPA.155-3.M5.binCPU uititlaztion is raising up to 99% ans as i could concern it is interrups issue/ Does anybody have any ideas?attached file is ...

sSiDs by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are having problems with Multicast traffic within one of our Nexus environments.  We have 2 sites that have a pair of Nexus 7K's, one site has hosts our fixed MOH source, the other has a voice gateway attached.  These 2 sites are connected via ASR...

joeharb by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllWe are in the process of purchasing some cat 9600,Can you tell me some of the features if any different to the 6500 for example - If you pull out the active supervisor, will it instantly fail to the standby?- If you have 2 chassis running stack...

I am going to replace an order for two switches 9606R with two supervisor engines, Signal 40 GE line cards, and a single 10 GE line card for each switch and I am planning to configure StackWise virtual between them.The question which ports I have to ...

Bazoka by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,we are trying to update firmware of our switch C3650 TS S from 16.06.7 to 16.12.3a but its not booting this is the sh ver and sh run | i boot command output SIB_CORE-SW2#sh verCisco IOS XE Software, Version 16.06.07Cisco IOS Software [Everes...

Hi AllI have some ACI questions around recommended best practice. -It is best to have 1 subnet and 1 vlan per bridge domain?-On each leaf switch, is there only 1 VTEP which is responsible for all traffic-Are all vlans mapped to vxlans automatically i...

have 3 2960-x-pd-l switches in a stack.was able to upload c2960x-universalk9-mz.152-7.E2.bin .bin through tftp to flash2 and flash3 ,unable to copy for third switch i.e flash1.  what i copied to flash2 and flash3 is showing in flash with command sh f...

Hi everyone, Several hours ago I've posted a review on recovering an old 3750 switch via ROMmon after erasing its flash.I was going to do some edit but unfortunately couldn't get into my discussion using the link in my profile.https://community.cisco...

Xerg by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I've a problem when I want to enable the IP routing on my switch I've this error"%PLATFORM_UCAST-3-INV_SDM: IP routing configured with invalid SDM template." I changed my prefered SDM by Lanbase-routing The current template is "lanbase-routing" t...

Atalec by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card