Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I spotted a problem while creating network in Packet Tracer. I've connected 3650-24PS switch to ISR4321 router by two copper straight-through cables and then tried configuring EtherChannel on both devices. Setup is working fine until I save and...

burzynnn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a WS-C3560X-48P switch in production that has RADIUS setup from windows server 2012 R2. We have disabled the RADIUS authentication from Network Policy server to be able to use local authentication. For some reason, some device or somethi...

Hi there,  I have setup ACS as TACACS server for login request for routers and switch. every time when try to access use the AD user account, it shows above errror, but the password is correct. if I use the account int the internal store there...

can we use just 2 interfaces for StackWise Virtual ?one interface for StackWise Virtual linkand one interface for Dual active detection link. or any advise to reduce wasteful of using interface for StackWise Virtual .   

I am following the Cisco doc below however I keep receiving "ERROR: Record TEST has IP fields. L2 fields are not allowed"  when attempting to configure a Flow Record with "match datalink ethertype" however I only have the following configured for th...

Hi   I have recently configured SNMPV3 with Cisco 4500  # snmp-server view myview iso included# snmp-server group ciscogroup v3 auth read myview write myview# snmp-server user cisco ciscogroup v3 auth sha usercsico# snmp-server host 10.x.x.x traps ve...

MoSalah by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

바카라동호회⌠已' FEB67。COM '已⌡바카라동호회추천바카라동호회⌠已' FEB67。COM '已⌡바카라동호회추천바카라동호회⌠已' FEB67。COM '已⌡바카라동호회추천바카라동호회⌠已' FEB67。COM '已⌡바카라동호회추천바카라동호회⌠已' FEB67。COM '已⌡바카라동호회추천바카라동호회⌠已' FEB67。COM '已⌡바카라동호회추천바카라동호회⌠已' FEB67。COM '已⌡바카라동호회추천바카라동호회⌠已' FEB67。COM '已⌡바카라동호회추천바카...

Dear sales Support Team Is it necessary to buy DNA (essen. or advan.) licenses for the IE-4010-4S24P?Other words can I do a purchase of IE-4010-4S24P without DNA and it remains operational?Wath benefits we can accomplish with DNA with IE-4010-4S24P ?

slyfox by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I came across a bargain offer for a new Cisco-Meraki-MS120-8LP-PoE. What I need is a simple PoE switch to allow to boot a Cisco AIR AP1800. So I am not interested in the fancy cloud features or Dashboard thing management. I ask if is it possibl...

I been trying to fix 3650 switch from brick mode but i unable to do it. I have tried everything with reading other discussion.  switch: boot flash:packages.confGetting rest of imageReading full image into memory...Check base package header ...: done ...

Is it possible to use Switch Cisco 250 (SG250x-24P, for example) as a L3 switch in a network with 10 Cisco Aironet 1815? For public wifi use.If the answer is yes, does that mean that you can use DNA for monitoring and Mobile Express for access points...

Anton_Y by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes