Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey (Cisco Packet Tracer 7.3)Add a new SBC.In the SBC programming tab, once you create a new 'Empty-visual' and select programming-> Variable and you try to rename 'item' or add a new variable the entire packet tracer freezes.Could someone help me ou...

We have couple Cat 6509(IOS: 12.2(33)SXI9) with configured HSRP between both switches. We tried do arping from Linux server to gateway(HSRP address on both catalyst) IP and didn't get arp reply. Looks like catalyst switches not responding on ARP with...

paranoikN by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had a problem with current SG300 switch.For now the link status for port 7-12 & 19-24 was always up, although there was no cable was plugged into those ports.I already ran factory reset but still the same.One thing, the switch was working normally....

zazxxxlh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The Wrong Firmware was loaded onto a WS-C3850-48F-L switch thus the switch is stuck in a boot loop.   I have since booted from USB with the correct firmware and the switch is up and running.  If the switch is powered off It try to reboot with the bad...

Hi Everyone,Server is connected to  say switch A on  vlan y.vlan Y has SVI inetrface on another switch B.sh mac add     address table works fine and shows server mac address as it is directly connected to switch A.I can ping server...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an ISR1117 with SW version 16.9.5.The router does not forward multicast traffic from the WAN port service instance to the LAN port. interface GigabitEthernet0/0/0description WANno ip addressnegotiation auto!service instance 1441 ethernetenc...

vlad41592 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is my topology:  PCMitarbeiter and PC1 are in the same VLAN (Mitarbeiter)PCMitarbeiter ip is: 143.54.234.1 and PC1 ip is 143.54.234.2 configs: MLSA: ! version 16.3.2 no service timestamps log datetime msec no service timestamps debug datetime ms...