Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, When the eval license has expired on the 9300 what license mode will the switch be on. Will it have basic dot1x/routing protocols enabled without a essentials or advantage. Slightly confused on what is available without a license . Thanks  

Resolved! Delete dir

hello all,so i want to delete this folder in the flash so i can upload the correct version to updatewhats is the correct command to do that?delete <folder>rmdir <folder>

folder to delete.png

Evening all, So I get a brand new Cat 9300. Configure as an existing one with new IPs and such. Upon hooking it to a Cat 9500 via Cat6. From the 9500 I see the IP I assigned in a show ip arp, the show mac shows the mac off the right port and I can p...

kalen4101 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SPAN port on 2960

Recently setup a span port on a Cisco 2960 and I'm seeing every packet twice.  Source is a vlan and I originally specified both for traffic although now I'm thinking this may be the issue.  Can someone confirm correct syntax to capture all traffic fr...

ChrisH86 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,is there a way to filter out interfaces that are in vlan 4 and are in a connected state usinf the pipe optio or is there another way?switch01#show interfaces statusPort      Name               Status       Vlan       Duplex  Speed TypeFa1/0/1...

I was on a troubleshoot with a TAC engineer and they were doing an extended ping, something along the lines of:"ping 192.168.1.1 -s:192.168.10.1 -v -n:50" to specify source, verbose and number of pings instead of using the extended menu where it asks...

I'm trying to enable Netflow on our 3048s.  I set up the sflow using these commands: conf tfeature sflowsflow sampling-rate 4096sflow counter-poll-interval 60sflow data-source interface e1/15-16sflow collector-port 6343sflow collector-ip 10.10.128.12...

mramj499 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I believe I have a bad Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X.  I would like it if someone could confirm it for me before I submit an RMA. I received this switch brand new from my supplier with a blank configuration.  It booted up successfully the first time I p...

Hello, will the following config  on a vlan interface on a layer 3 switch , stop me being able to ping 10.15.1.1  .......it is the default gateway for a vlan? ip address 10.15.1.1 255.255.255.0no ip redirectsno ip unreachablesno ip proxy-arp I dont s...

SC856 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes