Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Recently I've seen some switches show ports with a status of "notconnect:"  What does the colon at the end signify?I don't have it documented where all I've seen it but I just now saw it on a 6 stack of WS-C3650-48PD running 16.12.06. About 85% of ou...

notconnect.jpg
stonent01 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Professionals,I setup the NTP server in one of branch site and would like to make all network switches to see this server including other branches. - NTP server: 10.10.10.158 (placed in CST timezone, it refers pool.ntp.org) - NTP Client: Switch...

eeebbunee_0-1714147574921.png
eeebbunee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello together, I want to upgrade to a Cisco Catalyst 9500. I enter the following command:install add file bootflash:cat9k_iosxe.16.09.04.SPA.bin activate commit The following line I confirm with Yes:Please confirm you have changed boot config to boo...

Dear all,I've set manually a specific port, in which have a non-Cisco WiFi 6 Access Point running, to provide 30W to make the PoE+ runs, but the AP itself didn't recgonize the power provided as PoE+.I've adjusted at web interface as well at CLI. Is t...

jobe83 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So, previously I had a static IP address I could point putty at that would SSH just fine. I verified the address in a Show Run form I copied two days ago, so I'm not crazy. The config was written to memory multiple times so it's not that. Today, afte...

kenohol by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have three CBS220-48P-4G-SW1 configured with LAG uplink consisting of two port between each of those switches.When I try to enable LACP on those LAG I get an error code 387.Does anybody got this issue and figured how to resolve it ?

slefebvre by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a cisco router connected to ISP using Dialer interface. I can access the web no problem, but have problems configuring port forwarding to a local computer from outside. Trying with tcp port 5555.Any idea what I am doing wrong? Thanksvers...

maple1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So, previously I had a static IP address I could point putty at that would SSH just fine. I verified the address in a Show Run form I copied two days ago, so I'm not crazy. The config was written to memory multiple times so it's not that.Today, after...

dxtrgerry by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Switch A, Cisco 9300, VTP mode transparentinterface GigabitEthernet1/0/5switchport access vlan 3switchport mode accessSwitch B, Cisco 3560, VTP mode transparentinterface GigabitEthernet1/0/1switchport access vlan 3switchport mode accessVlan 3 (L2) vl...

I have a strange one. C9200 switch, 17.03.04b. Setting up a port for a postage machine. config as follows:ip dhcp pool cin-6address 10.3.6.2 client-id 0100.1b00.4116.4dinterface GigabitEthernet1/0/15description Postage machineswitchport access vlan 6...

geocoles by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have been testing MST in my lab which has 3x Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960CG-8TC-L switches.I configured only MST and LACP on each switch and connected them in the ring topology. Test is to see how much time it takes for convergence in such conditions...