TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Guys,we have a properly working IPT solution working at head ofice presently. we got two VT cams so i installed to demo. now video is fine internally but the issue is when the user trys to call out. the two associated phones that has the VT cannot ma...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying integrating a Panasonic PBX model TDA200 with cisco 2811 router.Intial I was not getting any dial tone then PBX engg made some configurtion changes on the PBX's E&M card Then I started getting dial tone but calls were not getting matured....

eash by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have CCM 5.1 with several Tandberg 770MXP camera units. I can call from camera to camera over the LAN using the DN registered in CM, but not over the WAN. Is there any way to accomplish this without a gatekeeper?I can connect over the WAN directl...

Hello,I have a site that is using a CAS circuit and the outbound caller ID works as it should with the correct number in the Calling Party Transformation Mask in the Route Pattern.I have a second site in the same area that goes through site 1 for loc...

mwild by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes