TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,When a user connects to our Meeting via https://join.xyz.com, they will join successfully, if they disconnect or close their browser (in this case chrome) and try to connect again to the meeting, they will not be able to join again, unless they...

I experienced an issue when using the API commands on a Codec Pro vie the serial port: the command:xCommand Phonebook Search PhonebookType: Corporategives this response:*r Result (status=Error): \x0D\x0A*r Result Reason: "Unknown command"\x0D\x0A*r R...

From polycom room Hi all, Having issues with some of our endpoints between Polycom group series and Cisco SX20/C60/C40.Connected point to point with Polycom Group 500 and Cisco SX20. From a Cisco Room, we are able to view both cameras (near and far e...

video not shown.jpg
yatjats88 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I'm trying to Unset the button to show on the group button, for example:2 groups: left, right.in each group I have: 5 buttonBut it does not work, can someone help me? Thank you. function setbutton(event){ xapi.command('UserInterface Extensio...

QNZenX by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Fix:Log in to the codec.(you need the IP address, username / password) Go to:Setup > Configuration > Peripherals > (in the “Profile” area, set “Cameras” to 0.Press “Save” on the top right of the screen.Message went away.

Hello. Is there a way to create callLegProfile on CMS, where only presentation view allowed, for Cisco Meeting App and WebRTC clients?I tried to create profile like this: "presentationDisplayMode": "dualStream", "presentationContributionAllowed": ...

I noticed that only a wallmount can be added but did anyone has any solution when you want to mount the roomkit plus camera directly to the monitor itself either on top or belowthe monitor? Or that a mount is gone be produced in the future for this p...

Attempting to register a Tandberg 3000MXP (running F4.0 NTSC) to our Expressway, which is running X8.11.4 using H323. Getting the following error on the Expressway - "Received from unauthenticated source".  The Tandberg unit registers fine to our VCS...

Hi CMS 2.5.1Exp X8.11.4 It was working before, but two thinks happended Power issue on serversCostumer changed IP public Address. Android is working well, and Iphone not (Safari or Chrome). I check the new public nat ip in ExpE and it is ok. The conf...