TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

The fact that the LDAP sync interval/time is static in TMS causes a lot of headaches for organizations that are rapidly deploying provisioned endpoints to their user base.  They either have to wait for the nightly sync or manually log in to TMS and k...

Hi Guys,I'd like to ask your valuable advice about a question one of our customers recently raised; here is the long story short:after his ISP upgraded a Radvision GK, customer experienced no video in, on his C20s, on multi point conferences (video w...

I have to downgrade my C20 from 5.x to 3.x because in 4+ version I has issues with video-freeze during 5-7 minute of a call when I connects to Sony codec (G50). When I had 3.x version it worked fine. My devices were shipped with 3.0 version.When I tr...

mikaello by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! TMS connection

We supervise codec's using TMS.TMS can not connect the codec after network of codec changed .We are checking network..What is port that TMS use when TMS give phonebook to Codec and connect to codec?then dose TMS use SNMP port only(161,162)? or other ...

I'm having some issues with TMS autoconnect.  In TMS Administrative tools > Conference Connection/Ending Options, there are options for connection attempts and connection timeout, but I can't see any options for time between connection attempts.This ...

Hello,Coulld someone guide on how to edit the configuration template in TMS legayc once the tempalte is uploded. I cant seem to figure out how to do it.I have done it on TMS PE before and it was much simpler. Not sure what i am missing on TMS legacy....

In cisco call manager 6.1.5.13900-4. When I am deleting IP phone the system give me a error."Error occurred. one or more recorded did not get deleted. could not do a physical-order read to fetch next row.The above error are getting some time.Please c...