Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi folks, my actual constellation 2x6248 / 1x5108 / 3xB200M3 will get an upgrade wih 2 B200 M4.For the new VIC in B200M4 i need to update the UCS to Firmware 2.2.My question is:Do i first Update the Servers and after that the Infrastructure or the ot...

chrisrost by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VMQ and RSS

We are setting up a HV cluster on 4 b200M4 blades with 1340 VIC's. Each hosts has 9 NIC for various workloads. I was able to tune and edit the VMQ settings, but I'm not finding a lot of information about editing RSS queues for the vNIC's. The only op...

goapps.us by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

While I was performing the UCS FCoE Uplink Configuration by following " http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/servers-unified-computing/ucs-manager/116188-configure-fcoe-00.html ". After configuring Unified Uplink, I am no able to see any field t...

manrsing by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Running CIMC 2.0.3i, KVM is giving the error, network connection reset. CIMC 1.5 seemed to work fine.Seeing the following errors in Java console:Missing Application-Name manifest attribute for: https://10.192.160.9:443/software/avctNuova.jarKVM/VM Cl...

hiI need some help in installing UCSD license I have 4 physical license and some one told me I must have the base license to install before the 4 physical license and that done for appliance of UCSDis this info right or wrong?and are there any option...

Amr Hafez by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Friends,I have quoted the part number "UCS-SPL-5108-AC2" to one of our clients and it has been really cost effective since we have submitted the lowest bid due to smartplay selection.I need to know the validity of this Smartplay Promotion, when ...