Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi,I have some Cisco B200 m3 blades and will be installing some 16GB SD cards in them.  The documentation says that I need UCS-SD-16G cards, but I received cards that say UCS-SD-16G= .  Does anyone know what, if any, difference the '=' makes?  Are th...

EBendixen by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We got a new C240M3 with firmware version 2.0(1b). Strangely as soon as it boots BIOS setup comes up automatically.Under BIOS we don't see any BOOT options likeNetwork Interface, Hardware RAID Adapter or DVD etc... We did CIMC Reset but no use...But ...

I'm having an issue with an ESXi server, installed on a blade in a Cisco B-series chassis communicating with the upstream network through the Fabric Interconnect.  I have the VLANs configured that it should be communicating across and I'm able to get...

I have a UCS B with 4 blades and 2 FI at this moment I have configured everything trought de UCS MANAGER but when I try to configue UCS MANAGER integration with VCENTER and I get  A ERROR Reconfigure vSphere Distributed Switch:Cannot complete a vSphe...

hello,we want to integrate UCS in our environment.befor we will buy a UCS i need to know a view things.We need a server monitoring. Is there a server monitoring integrated in the 6200 FI? Or do we need an additional software stack like BMC?Is this mo...