Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi,In my topology I am using switch 2960 through which my Fabric Interconnect and NEXUS are connected , I am able to ping ESXI from Switch but when i am pinging the blade and Nexus from  ESXI  HOST it is not pinging and also not able to ping Default ...

Hi AllI seem to be getting the following error messages in the fault logs and was wondering if anyone could shed some light on this:ether VIF 2 / 1 B-752 down, reason: VIF Hold Down.The server uplinks all report as being ok and the port channel seems...

Hi:Is the  default System QoS configuration still the same for UCSM 1.4(xx), from what I understand till now, only best effort and FC are enabled (each with 50%) with FC as lossless?Please help as I need to deploy QoS in ESX setup on UCS Blades with ...

K P SIM by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to install 10 dimms (each 8GB) to a B250 M2.The current configuration is:CPU 1: channel A 4 dimms- each 4GBchannel B  4 dimms- each 4GBchannel C  4 dimms- each 4GB CPU 2: channel D  4 dimms- each 4GBchannel E   4 dimms- each 4GB channel F  2 d...

Resolved! UCS KVM

hi,I am developing firewall rules for UCS KVM console connection.The firewall is deployed between end-user and UCS mgmt 0.but i am not sure that the destination should be for the firewall rules. (source (end user) ->destination tcp 2068)destination: ...

We are setting up a test pair of of 6120's and are trying to get the uplinks going.  We are only doing a single uplink from each fabric interconnect.So fabric interconnect 1 goes to 5k-1 and fabric interconnect 2 goes to 5k-2.Since we are only doing ...

95huskers by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes