Voice and Conferencing - Small Business

Transform the way you communicate with our Voice and Conferencing solutions, designed for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, I was trouble activating multiple Cisco 504G phones, however, I was able to get the phones activated multiple times. Here are the steps that I followed:1. Factory Reset phone.2. Check firmware. Update to firmware 7.5.2b if the firmware is lowe...

SC79824 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have bought  a second hand cisco UC540 which states that it came from a working environment so I am assuming  that this is still configured to work on the previous network. My issue is that the POE ports (tough they do light up when the UC 540 i...

WLNS20954 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.We have many SPA504G but Sip server is Asterisk.2 phones from more than 70 not showing Called name (only number) when we make outgoing call.How phone extract it name? from trying packet?We have filled Directory.xml with phones and names and con...

CISCO SPA514G PHONES WONT TRANSFER CALLS WITH AUDIO - WE CAN HEAR CUSTOMER THEY CANT HEAR US, So when a call comes in, the person who answers it transfers it to an internal extension number, when the extension picks up, they speak to our colleague wh...