Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

9 seconds is too much, I want to change it to 5 seconds by replacing the "9" in the script by "5" but it is still 9 seconds as it is..I am not a developer at all so thats why I am having some difficulties?? Apprecaite any help pleasethanks, I ran som...

Hi all,I have ths configclass-map match-any VOIP_SIGNALING match protocol sip match protocol h323 match protocol mgcp match protocol skinnyclass-map match-any VOIP_RTP match protocol rtp!!policy-map VOIP_LLQ class VOIP_RTP    priority 400   compress ...

fcocciari by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys,I had a problem, during a demo. My team was design a cisco callmanager 7.0 with 7911 IP Phone and with VG224 analog devices phones. I would like to know if there are some a problem of capability when configured a Analog Phone on VG224 in the...

dsobrinho by Level 9
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Two days ago the SPA941 stop registring I tried to go over to the set site where you set the steps, But I only use two of the 4 linesin the control panel ares to set this phone I do a sace but the search bar times out after 5 sec,After refresh I end ...

rouldph54 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have try to set 2 translate called in 1 translation-profile but it won't accept while it get only 1 line.Anyway the maximum sequence of rule in voice translation-rule was only 15 sequence.and i have remain only 1 sequence more in my transl...