Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I’ve ran into a perplexing situation with (3) ATA 190 where I cannot get the device to register. We are working with a Cisco partner that is hosting our environment with CUCDM. I've attached screen shots of the system info from the ATA, another showi...

My company has 400 Cisco IP phones to deploy for UC. I have some Intermec ScanPlus 1800 barcode wedge scanners that I would like to use to scan the MAC address into a spreadsheet. I've spent serveral hours working on the setup of the scanner, but I c...

CoryZwick by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am about to procure/propose two nos. of SPA 2102 for calling between two sites over IP network. I would like to know whether this equipments support point to point dialing or would require SIP servers for the same. Thanks and Best RegardsPuneet

Greetings,We are an ITSP who offers customers free or reduced cost phones with contract.   We move about 4000 phones/year and we are on target to move approximately 6000 phones during 2014.   The phones must be securely locked to protect against tamp...

Hi.  Wondering if anyone has tried TLS/SRTP with a Cisco SPA ATA or phone and this carrier?  I started with this SPA112 with factory default settings, adjusted them using the Voip.ms requirements for UDP mode and it registered and made calls successf...

Hi,My Cisco SPA112 has been working great with my provider, until the new firmware released a few days ago, 1.4.1SR3.  It was on SR1 previous.The new SR3 has been created it seems to fix a problem where bad actors could submit a false/bad certificate...

Tim Harman by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to set up a SIP trunk DID. The calls do no go through, when a trace is performed the SIP Trunk Provider says UC520 replying with "500 internal server error" in response to inbound call.Is this a generic message that has lots of possible s...

mcastrigno by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes