Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi there,I have a problem with a UC540 connected to the BRI network. When some partners call the central number or some extensions, the receive a "busy" signal. The isdn q931 debug log shows the following (just an example)---024282: May 22 14:42:15.4...

Hello!I am new at this forum and quite new to Cisco UC as well. I am kinda lost and don't know how to go forward.I'll try to describe what an I trying to do. I am working on a Cisco UC560 box and trying to make it work, that people calling from outsi...

tomyadm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The UC320 manual states this about the Force Night button:"In a system with an automated schedule: Press to temporarily override the schedule. The button is red. Press again to resume the normal schedule. The button is green."My client has an automat...

tracy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a full PRI with AT&T 23B+1D, running in primary-ni mode, north american 7-digit. I am able to place local and national calls but unable to dial international. I dial 9 then 011 then the international number get a fast busy signal. I have a tic...