Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I have an Asterisk based cloud provisioning server. With firmware version 7.4.9a provisioning works normally.Upgrading to 7.5.2 or to latest 7.6.2d the HTTP provisioning is no longer working. The device request and find the template, afterthat it ...

Hi,    My question is quite simple, but I cannot find a definitive answer.    I would like to use the Cisco SPA112 to connect both an analog phone, and an analog fax machine to the same VoIP number/account.    So, when someone calls the VoIP number, ...

I am asking me if it's possible to connect a CUCM 8   ( not CME )  to a LynkSys SPA400 or SPA3102 so the SPA will act as a Gateway that have FXO line connected to to the PSTN.                   If yes, how the interaction work ? h.323, SIP ?.. any do...

I have a Callcentric SIP line programmed to my SPA9000 with (1) SPA525G phone and (1) SPA962. Everything is working fine but I cannot get the MWI to work on either phone using Callcentric voice mail. I can retrieve messages, but the MWI light does no...