Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I just upgrade UC520 to 8.0.4 package, and now my Phone Cisco7906 at remote Home lost audio stream.The Cisco7906 can register with UC520, can make and receive call but there was no audio.Tried to test another phone Cisco7960G, the problem still the s...

tuandatnv by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have a uc520 in our office. I think some how it has lost its factory default config. When I do a factory reset from cca I get an error saying there is no default config fail to upgrade. I can putty in and do a show flash and it only shows abo...

We have a setup of 56 phones on a UC560 with 3 ESW-540-24P switches.  Most phones have computers attached to them and we are having no issues at all.  But I do have an question.  Before the installation, we had 2 rooms that had 5 port D-Link non-mana...

Attempting to upgrade to 8.0.4 - production box - prefer to not factory-default it.  Have attempted from multiple PCs.CCA 2.2.5Windows firewall disabledSingle wired network interface enabledCUE 7.1.3 / IOS 15.0(1)XA fc2I am able to successfully sessi...

I am on my first install of the UC560 system in a four branch location enviroment.  The setup has taken 3 times as long as has been bid, so profits on this installation are nil.  Are other install techs experiencing the same glitches, problems?Proble...

service by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I want to integrate my OCS with UC560. On http://www.aaronhall.net/cisco-cme-exchange-unified-messaging.html I have found some commands and I assigned it in my config. But it does not work. When I dial the number, it makes noises like that the ...