Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a problem with creating subinterfaces for VLANs.I created VLANS:VLAN Name                             Status    Ports---- -------------------------------- --------- -------------------------------1    default                          active...

Kubafen12 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When attempting to Cisco "Smart" Call Connector Advanced, under the VoiceView tab, I get the error: Failed to Initialize VoiceView - Unable to open port 80.I worked with Sonny at CallComm for a hour or two disabling firewalls on the server, the clien...

Hello,Please excuse my ignorance, I'm not very familiar with AD. As far as I can tell UC500 is unable to integrate with AD for user information/numbers however the customer is curious if VPN users can be autherized via AD. Any info I can pass along w...

Hi,I installed an IP phone Cisco 7970 with my UC500, CME 8.04, and i changed the language to FR by the commands :telephony-service user-locale FR network-locale FRAfter this i had a probleme on the IP phone 7970 menu, there are some french letters do...