cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Is it possible to retrieve the hostname of the client workstation via syslog messages?I activated syslog DAP, but I do not see the hostname of the workstation.For organizational reasons, I do not want to do it via AAA.Thanks a lot

cisco.13 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Following upgrading to upgrading to 5.1.2.42 to fix the vulnerability CVE-2024-20337Within Microsoft Defender this is still flagged as vulnerability for the CVEIt appears to refer to a component of the install:C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco\Cisco Secur...

ansto by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, My company is unwilling to set up split routing, for security reasons. Therefore, they ask us to disconnect from the VPN for bandwidth-intensive activities like VoIP and file downloads. This is cumbersome, as reconnecting requires us to input our...

ignamv by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloSo I configured my RA configuration on my FPR1010 for access to my LAN 192.168.5.0/24 but was curious how exactly would I allow this on my ISR to let me connect to it? Not exactly sure which Ports would be needed opened

TheGoob by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I want to set up a IPSec IKEv2 VPN to a central ASA. On my side we have a cisco 897.First I tried a crypto map configuration. Didn't work because the IKEv2 SA goes UP and immediately goes DOWN with the error message "IKEv2:(SESSION ID = 1,SA ID...

rolfd by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So something weird was happening when we were setting up a VPN connection yesterday (tunnel is up now and passing traffic). Here is a diagram of our topology:(10.26.0.0/16)--ASA-1-------------ASA-2--(192.168.1.0)So our tunnel didn't come up right awa...