cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,In a MPLS VPN with a PE and a CE in a site A,How can I allow the access of only certain PCs in the site, which can access at the CE,to send traffic to the PE ? Example, Here we have the prefixes p2 p4  and p5 at site2. p2 is both in VPN v...

Hello everybody, I need some help because I'm debugging a VPN site-to-site and it's not working. I have the log below Teardown UDP connection 166426822 for wan:194.4.237.89/500 to identity:41.207.42.170/500 duration 0:02:09 bytes 6672Group = 194.4.23...

Would anybody have an idea how to find an ip address associated with a router?I have the hostname. Trying to get info on cisco 3845 router. If I do ipconfig, I only get my vlan router. need IP to putty into  it thats why

I want to buy a Cisco 1921 for a stub office which will VPN into our main office. The office is in the UK.I understand that if I want to create IPSEC VPNs, I need the SEC/K9 license.I understand that I get this with the Product Listing: http://www.am...

Greetings -i have configured a Site-to-Site VPN between a remote site and our Data Center.   The Site-to-Site is working great but I now need to force all traffic from the remote site accross the tunnel.   The reason I need to do this is for webfilte...

tbelongie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently implementing a 5545-X using firmware 9.1.4 with a remote access configuration. I have a requirement to enable a full client SSL VPN (AnyConnect) for managed clients and a clientless webportal for other (unmanaged) clients (BYOD). I cre...

All,What show command will show what phase 1 parameters have been negotiated for a specific vpn tunnel on an IOS router (Model 3945, running IOS 15.1)?  The closest command I found through experimentation of show commands which will display this info...

Hello,I have setup EZVPN but I'm unable to get return traffic from the head end router.When I debug ICMP on an internal switch and ping the device from the client, I can see reply going to the IP address of the vpn client but it doesn't make it back ...

Majority of our users with a personal device are having trouble connecting to our Clientless portal to download the Anyconnect Client. Its either a Java or ActiveX issue most of the time. We are only using the Clientless portal to provide the user to...

First, let me say I am VERY new to cisco firewalls.  I am not really very well versed with IPSec tunnels either so I appologize if I sound like a boob.  I sure could use some help here - cisco TAC has done all they can and my counterpart is far from ...

tom by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am pretty sure this can be done, but not sure how to go about it. Client connects to Anyconnect, but is only allowed to RDP, nothing else.   Does this require the Premium license, or will it work with the Essentials?

VPN Client can't connect. Was working for a very long time. Perfromed a windows repair of the OS and as a result the client won't connect anymore.Windows 7 64bitVPN Client Verison 5.0.07.0290When i try to connect I get "Secure VPN Connection terminat...

alter-sol by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes