cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I had a client reach out to me yesterday that they couldn't connect using Anyconnect anymore.  Only a few users use it and IPSec VPN still works fine, so it wasn't an emergency.  I checked it out for myself and after you enter your credentials, you g...

deyster94 by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have anyconnect mobile and essentials licenses on my ASA 5510s.  As a precaution I need to disable the ability for mobile devices to vpn onto the network.  How can this be acheived without affecting the ability of laptops (client anyconne...

Hi,I configured on ASA 9.1 to give out IPv6 addresses over an IPv4 Tunnel which works well with the AnyconnectClient on my MacBook.But on the iPhone with Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client I only get an IPv4 address and no IPv6 address (only link-loca...

I have an ASA 5510 as VPN Concentrator, used for about 30 L2L-VPNs.I need also some L2L-VPN with dynamic remote peer.While the configuration for a single dyn-VPN is quite simple (as described in several examples), how can I configure the ASA in the c...

battanc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI have CISCO equipment set to allow VPN access from the Internet. I wish to know when users log on the internal network etc.Is there a way how I can do this? maybe via e-mail notification etc?Thanks a lot

I am setting up anyconnect VPN on a ASA5510 running 8.4. When I login to any connect  VPN I try to load. Half way loading an error message pop up. Error message:The secure gateway has rejected the connection attempt. A new connection attempt to the s...

I know, the 3080 is EOL many moons ago.  The fact is we're just getting ready to migrate to a new VPN platform but we're also migrating to RSA as a token server.  The RSA migration needs to happen first, so I'm trying to work out how to have both and...

rkallas by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes