cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

First let me say I'm not a cisco expert, but have a fair bit of VPN knowledge from other systems.Is is possible to connect to 2 Cisco AnyConnect servers simultaneously?  My work has 2 different servers one to connect to the main part of the office ne...

jewett001 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Someone please be kind and send me a cisco file (.pkt) about VPN(site-to-site) between three router. Again, 3 router must be consider in packet tracer.Here, i have tried alot but it does not succeed . I tried by  maintaing 2 maps  as well as dedicate...

Hi Everyone,I am trying to merge two networks, one using an ASA 5510 as its edge device, and the other using a Watchguard XTM 510.  For some reason, when a connection is initiated from the Watchguard side, phase 1 complets with MM_ACTIVE, but when th...

Here's my current network:I'm trying to VPN tunnel into the ASA using the Cisco VPN Client software.Here's my config ASA config: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=ad6p1ZacHere's my VPN Client Connection entry details:(Password: cisco)When I try to connec...

Hello,I have used VPN debug commands on ASAs before and they have been very helpful, but this has always been on IOS  7 & 8.  I'm working on 2 ASA's now that are on 9.1.3 and I can't establish a site to site VPN.  How can I enable debugging?I am usin...

Hi,1) ASA 5520 is configured with Remote Access VPN (cisco VPN client 5.0) using RADIUS authentication(Windows 2008- NPS). following are the VPN profile created in ASA  for official use.a) adminb) Vendor-Ac) Vendor-Bd) Vendor-C      e.t.cIssue here i...

Shibu1978 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I'm trying to get my head around building a VPN on an ASA5510.Can someone explain the reason why the 'Local Network' and 'Remote Network', under 'Protected Networks' (in my head the encryption domains?) can be different to the crypto map (ACL?...

sykesaeh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I've configured AnyConnect SSL VPN  for two connections profiles which can be chosen when I try to establish connection. Following aliases has been configured for those con profiles:* Con1* Con2 the problem is that every time when I try to se...

marek_k13 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes