cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I need help how to begin to troubleshoot a vpn issue.We have 15 IPSec/GRE tunnels from remote sites to our head office.4 remote offices are loosing their connection 2-3 times every week.If i do a "sh crypto isakmp sa" on the remote routers it look...

Hi all,I have a query,my customer is facing with an issue which relates to  smart tunneling.After the User login with SSL VPN through the smar tunnel, they can not use the Internet any more. Even if they logoff the SSL VPN , they can not access any n...

Hi all,        I have configured ssl vpn on cisco asa5520 and tested working all well. I have configured rdp access to few servers and bookmark it so that users can directly click on it after connecting to ssl vpn. when i open rdp session to bookmark...

hey guys,I am a newbie at VPN's and i need assistance.I am using Cisco ASA5505 at all sites. I have 4 sites (HQ LAN)  192.168.1.0, remotes, 2.0, 3.0 and 4.0 I need to establish VPN connectivity from the 3 sites to the HQ. how do i go about this one? ...

I have created an SSL VPN to a CISCO ASA 8.6 running ASDM 6.6. Im able to connect to the VPN and reach all the devices with the LAN but  Im not able to browse the web. When I enable the split tunnel Im able  to browse the web but then Im not able to ...

Hi All-I'm trying to figure out how to configure our ASA so that remote users can have VPN access to two different subnets (office LAN and phone LAN).  Currently, I have 3 VLANs setup -- VLAN 1 (inside), VLAN 2 (outside), VLAN 13 (phone LAN).  Essent...

Kim Hoang by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, I have an issue where i am unable to route from the hub to the remote site when using FLEXoMPLS,Everything works and the tunnel sets up fine, though the cloned virtual-access interface isn't used in any routing table as a recursive.The rout...

test2000 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there!I have 2 Cisco SOHO 97. I know they're old, but they works like a champions!I restore the routers to factory config: erase running-config, so, the routers boot with no configuration.Here is the Configuration/scenario I'm planning:RouterA----...

Hi,we have an ASA 5505 base license 50 user v8.4(6) using classic IPsec VPN client. We have been told we need to upgrade the security of the VPN connection to support AES 256 bit encryption, and only accept this level of security, client is not allow...

I have setup Smart Tunnelling on an ASA5505.Situation is PC --->  Proxy [bluecoat] ---> Internet ---> ASAI can connect to the front end clientless VPN side ok and I then click on start smart tunnelling.  It starts up (at least it says so) but when I ...

Hello,I'm brand new to SSL VPN and I'm a bit lost... I've been trying to get SSL VPN going for our company and we've been asked to deploy a completely client-less solution that will allow access to our network based on subnets. Is that possible with ...

So I have to set up a VPN for the EMS' Trucks. Their IT guy said something's wrong with their IP scheme and I would have to use the MACs when I set the tunnel up.  I have never used MAC addresses to set up a VPN before. What command will be different...

ASA 9.1(1) WebVPN users cannot access Sharepoint 2013 application. They are getting an error message:ASP.NET Ajax client-side framework (ScriptResource.axd) failed to load.The documentation says:Enterprise Applications Supported The ASA 9.0 clientles...