cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I just upgraded from windows 8 to windows 8.1 ...but now problem is my VPN client is not working ..it was working fine with windows 8 When i yty to connect this error shownSecure VPN Connection terminated locally by the Client. Reason 440: Driver Fai...

Does anybody can confirm whether Cisco 1921/K9 is able to support 3DES/AES IPSec VPN? If yes, can provide me with source of information? I found confusing info from Cisco web site. http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6789/ps7290/ps10...

limlayhin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Helloi am a litte confused. I try to configure a remote access vpn, using the ASDM Wizzard like often. After that, the tunnel can be established but I got no data from the secure Network behind the FW. ASA5515X Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Softw...

ciscocase by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I keep getting this error:AnyConnect cannot confirm it is connected to your secure gateway. The local network may not be trustworthy. Please try another network.I can log in to windows 7, connect using the any connect client and it works fine.  But ...

roadzy by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have an IPSEC tunnel between a cisco and a checkpoint and at phase one i see so many entries ??Any ideas what is wrong ?XXX#show crypto isakmp sa dst             src             state          conn-id slot status10.200.0.1      10.100.58.70  ...