cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,We are getting some calls regarding Anyconnect users getting timed-out in their IBM Host-on-demand sessions when they leave the app idle.  The users are not getting logged out of anyconnect.  Idle timeout on the ASA is set to unlimited.  If th...

wngwngwng by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Thanks in advance.I have a ASA5505 at a remote location and a ASA5550 at my loocation.. I am getting the following info in my logs:IP = 62.73.210.70, Header invalid, missing SA payload! (next payload = 4)Group = 62.73.210.70, IP = 62.73.210.70, No pr...

I am looking for what I need to utilize a 5510 to enable two interfaces for high speed VPN terminations of only a few sites. Our 5505s (I have dozens) can't handle speeds over 100Mb and I now have a few FIOS that exceed that ---150 ...

gp1200x by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all!I have the following topology:The main task for me - is to configure the VPN without port-forwarding. Because my ASA 5505 has only one interface with public IP-address - it was decided to use it (1.1.1.1). But neither from the inside nor ou...

I have a PIX 506 running 6.3 with multiple  VPN tunnels. On one we are attempting to nat two network to a single 192.168.30.10 and the other network to 192.168.30.20 as below. The nat is working and the tunnel is sending the traffic to the remote end...

Hello,I got an 871w from ebay and im starting to wonder if the console port is defect - its a console/aux port (never seen before).I have tried two different cables - both works fine on a 3560.Tried all of these baud ratingsStandard baud rates suppor...

Scenario:I have a network with 5 ASA 5505. One site is home office (main) and the others are remote locations.Currently all sites have two ISP's, a primary, and a secondary used for fail over.All remote sites have a vpn configured to the main site's ...

Hey everyone, been in here several times with the same problem.I run serveral ASAs on several internet providers that all fail on a L2L to a remote site. On the remote site we have tried Palo Alto, Fortigate, Cisco ASA5505. On the local siste i run a...

Good morning,I made a change to my home network configuration, where I added a Cisco 1600 router between my cable modem and PIX 501, to which my internal hosts are all connected.  (See my discussion post entitled "PIX 501 not talking to Next Hop rout...

Even though the router is configure to accept  telnet connection we can not connect. I atached the sh run  of the Router. We can do ping to the router. I proved doing telnet from inside the same router but is not working like you can see in the logs ...

frank2812 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to contigure a standard PPTP server inside client outside configuration.I have added ACL rules to allow PPTP and GRE, turned pptp inspection and added NAT rule for PPTP.There is only one issue: If the source in the NAT rule definition is ...

reuf_reuf by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

**Problem**I have a Main corp location with IPsec tunnels out to a few small office. The site to site tunnel between main location and remote site generally do not have issues. The issues is the IPsec connections between the each remote sites. The tu...