cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am a novice at Cisco. I currently have a 5505 (with sec plus) setup with VPN and split tunnel so only the traffic on the corresponding IP scheme goes over the tunnel (I think that's how it works?). Anywho...I want to be able to also direct all port...

alceryes3 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup the Cisco CSR 1000v in my VPC for L2L VPN connectivity. Can somebody point me to the config docs? How can I configure the interface with Elastic IP? It would be great if you could redirect me to the documentaion for L2L VPN with ...

anishvt20 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using the port forwarding feature of the Cisco ASA5510 WebVPN to permit RDP access into the network.  It seems to be working fine for one small annoynace.  Whenever I click the "Start Applications" button on the web portal, I receive a small pro...

I have a few ipsec-vpns on cisco asa 5520 (2 in failover claster). In theese tunnels some rules no longer work. ASA stop encrypt outgoing trafic on some rules inside_network-outside_network.Version of system - asa831-k8. And I can't upgrade it, couse...

Vikdemion by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guyscan you help on this?I have setup a VPN connection but the tunnel shows as status: up and protocol description: down.debug is on and shows following-SA has outstanding requests  (local xx.xx.xx.xx port 500, remote xx.xx.xx.xx port 500)Dec 20 0...

Hi!I searched Google for quite a while but couldn't find an answer for this. Perhaps I am searching in the wrong way or I don't understand the IKEv2 protocol. Perhaps someone could explain...I have two ASA with an IKEv2 PSK tunnel between them. When ...

Dear all this is my first time to configure site to site vpn. I have in site A (Cisco router 1801 which connected to Internet by leased line and LAN is 10.0.0.0/24)in site B (Cisco router 887va which connected with 4Mbps ADSL connection and LAN is 10...

hi ,allasa5512 V8.6 nat web-server can not access.my inside pc can access www.cisco.com,but outside client can not access my web-server inside..all my config,i don not know which is error.thank youe help.ciscoasa#ciscoasa# show runciscoasa# show runn...

Dear All,We have one Cisco ASA5510 firewall and we terminated 50Mbps leased line into that firewall.We tested the Internet line by directly connecting to my laptop, got 49Mbps download speed and 40Mbps upload speed.After  that we connected my laptop ...