cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

If I have a pair of ASA 5585-X with SSP 20 in HA (Active/Active), with 9.X code:1. My understanding is the licenses (VPN, SSL, enable 10G i/o) are not shared and we'll need 2 license counts for the HA cluster.2.          Does L2L IPSec VPN failover b...

Hi,i have configured an ASA with very simple setup and AnyConnect access, my client manage to connect and recive an IP but i can't access resources in the inside network.here is the configuration:ASA Version 8.0(4) !hostname ASA-LABenable password XX...

talmadari by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , I am trying to setup the IKEv2 site-to-site vpn tunnel between Cisco ASA (9.1 ) and Juniper SSG. But I was not able to make it up. Both sides are using the following configuration.Phase1 : encrytion:  ase256 , DH: group2 , integrity hash : sha-2...

veonwu0702 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just successfully configure a RV320 for Site-To-Site VPN connection. Recognize there is an Easy VPN feature. Then I get a laptop with Windows XP SP3, no firewall enable, install a VPN client. Easy VPN is successfully connected to RV320. From this lap...

edwin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am replacing an old PIX 515 with an ASA 5512-x because Win8 wont support Cisco VPN Client and PIX won't support new AnyConnect client. (grr!!!)I have basic setup for an AnyConnect VPN Client and the connection seems to work but a final popup says "...

padair by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I found in the forum that we can configure DMVPN and IPsec vpn on the same hub router, but I can't find the required config or example with it.Can somebody help me to get this info?When establishing the configured IPsec tunnel, can it for some ...

We would like to have user connects to VPN via SBL and then login to the AD domain.  Ideally, the group policy user configuration preference, such as drive mapping, should be applied after successful AD login.  However, we are running into issue wher...

pshuen by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a remote vpn configured that I can connect to with my laptop.  The switch the firewall is connected to has a few vlans on it, all of which except one is accessible from the vpn client just fine.  The one that isn't is the same network as what ...

I have Site to Site VPN between myself and my client. I have done PAT for my Internal LAN subnets and have established tunnel between myself and client. I am able to access their servers from my LAN over VPN and it works fine.Now there is a requireme...

acthakrar by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Is possible download this plug-in and install in "off-line" mode?I have a problem with this plug-in and I.E, so its more simple install this separated.Tks,

Setting up another remote access vpn, and I cannot access the remote network from the client.  I've gotten this to work fine over other ASAs, but those were 5510's.  This time it's a 5505, and for whatever reason it's not liking it.  I've made sure I...

Hi Please can any one tell me if the following design is correct for client-to-site  ipsec tunnel,we have two networks with same subnet adresses,can this design create problems with ipsec

My client currently has a VPN setup on an ASA 5510, it has worked successfully from various parts of the world using a variety of different OS's:For example current tested OS's: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, MAC OS XLocations: 3 Different locat...