cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,Dealing with a really frustrating problem. Our setup, roughly, is as follows:- We have a remote access VPN that users connect to with any connect; in turn, they are assigned a local LAN address: 10.1.11.192-10.1.11.200- We have a site-to-site ...

justinmm2 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,I'm trying to find the command/s so that when a Cisco Anyconnect client connects to a router it get's added to a specific VRF. I know this is possible via the standard Cisco VPN client but cannot find information on how to get Cisco Anyconnect pro...

Hi,I have a an issue with a VPN/GRE tunnel.  Our edge router is sending alerts as follows03/10/2013 10:24 : DUAL-5-NBRCHANGE 3193: Oct 3 09:24:10.080: %DUAL-5-NBRCHANGE: EIGRP-IPv4 1: Neighbor 192.168.198.141 (Tunnel10) is down: holding time expiredT...

Hello,I use an ASA5505 running ASA verion 9.1.(2).I upgraded my AnyConnect packages to 3.1.04066 (win and osx) from 3.1.0.04059 yesterday and now I can no longer connect to the ASA with my OSX-client. Windows client still works fine and connects to t...

Hi,Apologies if this is a simple question I'm new to Cisco tech.  The basic situation is that I have 3 remote workers all wishing to connect to the VPN (using AnyConnect) but only one connection is allowed by the ASA5500 at anytime...all other connec...

I am configuring an SSL and IPSec VPN where I would like to tunnel all traffic except for traffic going to 10.0.0.0/16.For the group policy I set the policy to "Exclude Network List Below", and then specified a network list which has a permit 10.0.0....

Good Morning,I have an ASA 5505 with security plus licensing.  I need to set up split tunneling on the ASA and not sure how.  I am very new to Cisco but am learning quickly.   What I want to accomplish, if possible is to send all traffic to our corpo...

Hi everybody,I've been working with a Remote Access VPN where everything should be tunneled via VPN but the traffic to an specific Public IP. I tried to use the "excludedspcified" statement in the group-policy but it does not work. When the Client VP...

Hi folks,I'm having terrible trouble configuring a 5505 ASA for remote access.  Its a while since I've done it but I don't remember it being so difficult.  Basically, I've followed the Cisco article http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/asa72/...

shanemoss by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I try to setup a Remote User IPsec VPN on a Cisco Router 1921 but it doesn't work for a reason I don't understand. Does someone have any idea ? Did I forget something?Thanks in advance for your help!Here is a part of my configuration :aaa new-m...

Hi,i have a pix configured inline. so cable modem --> cisco pix 525 with ios 8.0.4 --> member hoststhe pix serves as a dhcp server and routerlooking to turn on remote access so that i can login from remotely to my network.can someone outline the basi...