cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

i have already configured site to multi Site VPN in my packet tracer and always only 1 site can connect successfully and the other site cannot continue here is the result from isakmp saIPv4 Crypto ISAKMP SAdst             src             state       ...

Jackong by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I used the ASDM's VPN Wizard an setup a Remote-Access (Not Site-to-Site, as I'm told to use AnyConnect).Clients connected off the ASA5505 gets internet connection.The ISP router is configured give direct WAN mapping to my ASA-5505.However, I'm having...

sendalot7 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have 2 sites connected through an ipsec site to site vpn tunnel.Ike phases are succesfull, so the vpn tunnel establishes.The problem that at one site i see tx and rx and on the other site i only have tx.So traffic is going over the tunnel only ...

Hi We are in the process of migrating from a juniper to a Cisco ASA, there are some L2L tunnels to other ASA's and with one of them, we are stuck with the MM_WAIT_MSG6 state:1   IKE Peer: 200.57.91.174    Type    : L2L             Role    : initiato...

I connect to the office from home with the 5.x VPN Client to an ASA appliance.  Win7x64, firewll off.  My home network is set to allow discovery.If I try to browse my home computer from the office, I can't get to the machine.  I can ping it by name o...

jimgurley by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I would appreciate if anyone could share his experience in assigning ip addresses (not static ones, but from a pool) to VPN users. The Radius is Cisco ISE and I am trying to configure this in the Authorization Results Tab. VPN gateway is ASA 8...

lganeva by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA Pre shared key

I am currently using an ASA 5550 version 8.2 anwith ASDM version 6.2.I have a ASA 5505 in remote area and cannot connect via VPN.My logs say maybe mismatched pre-shared key.On my 5550, via the ASDM I used the command more system:running-config and it...