cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there,We have a Cisco ASA and recently purchased a cisco small business srp527 router.  It is connected to our ADSL2 connection and is working fine.  I have configured the device with an ipsec tunnel using an ike profile and the tunnel is created ...

Im having troubles to access share over vpn. When the source is the vpnclient(11.11.7.0/24) and i try access the share in server 11.11.18.2, dont works. But the inverse works, if i create the share on vpn client (11.11.7.0/24), and try access this w...

VPN as failover to WAN link(s)HelloI have a Data Center with an outsource company and a WAN link to them over an AVPN cloud connectionI have (12) sites around the country each with their own connection to the same AVPN cloud as data center. We suffer...

I have a vpn tunnel with the following setup:crypto map remotevpn 11 set peer <peer1> <peer2>tunnel-group <peer1> type ipsec-l2ltunnel-group <peer1>  ipsec-attributes pre-shared-key abctunnel-group <peer2> type ipsec-l2ltunnel-group <peer2>  ipsec-at...

Hi,We have recently implemented wifi at our location, all working fine with the below exception. we have cisco anyconnect secure mobility client installed on all laptops for VPN access. we are facing a problem as the vpn client is caching the credent...

Hi,I have configured a lab for RA VPNs with a ASA5510 software version 8.2 and VPN Client 5 using digital certificates with Microsoft CA on a Windows 2003 server. I did the configuration based on this document from Cisco website:http://www.cisco.com/...

Dear All,This the first time to post, so i hope u will not find me silly about my problem.I am working in SP- and my manager is asking from me - for L2VPN customers how to get the mgmt and data traffic in one vlan as the data traffic will be sent bet...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: