cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Our customer is complaining with his VPN connectivity, "During travel, I often have issues with the VPN connection. It often disconnects and then cannot connect again. I sometimes find that I have to shut my laptop down and reboot before it wor...

bleuangel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My father recently passed away and I found a large sealed envelope from CISCO in some of his belongings.I open it up and there is a welcome letter and two disks that are sealed.Says:Congratulations on purchasing Cisco IOS WebVPN. This Cisco IOS softw...

flgal1074 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I would like to ask some details & concerns on our existing VPN setup.1. What is the recommended Cisco VPN client for Windows 7 & 8 users? Is there an official documentation for that from Cisco? Currently we are using Ciso VPN client 5.0.7.2. W...

bleuangel by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts,Need your help on below detail.Head office ASA5520========>EZVPN<=======cisco877 Branchconnectivity from branch office to head office is fine but branch office users are not able to get internet locally. kindly look into below mentioned co...

Hi,I've need help with hardware platform selection for vpdn scenario. This deployment will serve up to 20 users max. Can anyone say me which is the minimum router platform and IOS version to use for LAC? And for LNS?Thank you.Best regards.

alvarodcf by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've successfully gotten my VPN to run over the default port, 443. Unfortunately, I really need port 443 redirected to my Web Server. Whenever I try to change the SSL VPN port on my ISA550W (to 10000 for instance) and add that port to the client, I g...

Hello All,I am new to the forum.  Here is the issue, I am facing with Cisco VPn Any Connect v 5.  When user try to connect through vpn from home they are getting following error."LOGIN DENIED - PLEASE RETRY USING COMPANY OWNED LAPTOP"All of our users...

ramg1967a by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All.Really need your help guys. I'm stuck in configuring a site-to-site VPN between two ASA5505. It doesn't even establish Phase1. I was using ASDM then checking over CLI, but can't find a problem.1) Main_office, Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance ...

Hey everyone,Pretty much at the end of the configuration of my VPN but I still have an issue. The VPN connection is up and the remote computer can establish a VPN with my router ( Phase 1 and 2 are ok) but I can not ping any devices from both sides. ...