cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I cannot get the tunnel to come up here are my two configssite 1eatonResult of the command: "show config": Saved: Written by enable_15 at 11:35:04.259 EDT Thu Aug 29 2013!ASA Version 8.2(5) !hostname ciscoasaenable password CrlfVvht0YQLNaKu encry...

I have a PIX-525 running version 6.3The PIX is configured for remote access vpn.Mobile users use cisco vpn client software to connect and access the corporate network resources.AAA Server is in place and is used in conjuction with xauth feature to au...

rpsrekhi3 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,i am wondering if 7206VXR + npe400  is good enough for terminating (as BRAS) 2000 pppoe sessions over ethernet.What is max number of pppoe sessions on such hardware ?Is it possible to make traffic shaping for each separate pppoe session ?

Hi,We currently have a Hub - Spoke setup with many static-to-static lan-to-lan vpn tunnels configured.I have been asked to set up a vpn from the hub to a remote site which uses dhcp to obtain its peer address.I have searched for an answer to this, bu...

Hi,i am  using a cisco asa 8.4 version and how do i convert these no -nat statement (prior 8.3)access-list nonat extended permit ip 192.168.10.0 255.255.255.0 172.22.0.0 255.255.0.0access-list prime extended permit ip   192.168.10.0 255.255.255.0 192...

Hi Just want to know the rule of thumb about ICMPIn ASA post 8.3 all ICMP is blocked is that right.......i know that ICMP is blocked from high security level to lower security level....is that right for sake of example my inside is 100 and outside is...

Hi there,I have configured a vpn-filter which should allow a RDP connection to just one server and block all other traffic. The direction of the traffic is from the local subnet to the remote host.Local subnet     192.168.5.0/24Remote host     192.16...

Hi,I have two ISP's terminating their connections on  to their respective routers.I have one ASA 5520 to have two site-to-site VPNs for the same destination one on each ISP PUBLIC IPs.This setup is ment to have automatic Active - failover VPN tunnel ...

Hello,We purchased a RV042g for simple VPN purposes.  We have been experimenting with QuickVPN and have had a very difficult time.  The clients will occasionally become unable to finalize the connection.  The logs on the router show that authenticati...

Hi,I already use the CISCO VPN client to connect to some VPNs. Now I need to create my own VPN, so the others PCs can use the IP of that computer.In VPN Client I tried New>> As Host I wrote the IP Number of that PC >> I invented a name for the connec...

zhozer000 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes