cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,i have a strange issue with Vpn Anyconnect on a platform ASA 5510 with version 9.0(3) and ASDM 7.1(3).I configured Anyconnect IKEv2 with self-signed certificate.When connect with Anyconnect client (version 3.1.02040) its fail with this error:S...

MarcoM by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a l2l vpn tunnel set up between 2 different sites.  The configs are very basic and I just used the wizard to set up the tunnel config on both ends.  I have been around and around with TAC and the ISP but I can't seem to figure out what is goin...

robfinger by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello to all,I have a Cisco RV042 with two wans. A 1MB and 10MB with another. All is well when I need to configure Port Forwarding. I want to connect to my IP Fixed Wireless MS RDP but without using the default port 3389 but another port like 53389. ...

I configured AnyConnect on the active interface on a ASA 5505 successfully. I am trying to do the same on the standby interface but no success. I even unplug the active with no success. Below is the config:: Saved: !ASA Version 8.2(5) !hostname cisco...

So I setup ssl vpn and it works good.  I can connect to network and hairpin back out to the internet.  I can also hit my ESXi server and http services on boxes on the inside network.  I can't get to windows file shares though.  Is there something I n...

Hi guysI have connectivity to one of our remote site through remote VPN and from that location there is some huge data around 60Gb that i need to copy to my my machinei'm trying to do it by RDP but it is too slowany suggestions like FTPkindly let me ...

kindly , find the attached file             i have main site with one real ip (10.10.10.1 ) and local subnet (192.168.1.0 ) and onther branch with dsl router . i need users with vpn client software  at branch office to connect with vpn client access ...

I have a ASA 5505(with VPN client configured on primary ISP) and I configured the primary ISP for anyconnect. ASA is on active/standby mode. Both vpn client/anyconnect are working fine on the active interface. I configured the AnyConnect for the stan...

goboston20 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco ASA 5505 with active and standby interfaces. I was able to configure AnyConnect through the active interface, authenticate through RADIUS, and access network resources. I would like to do the same on the standby interface.I added a "ba...