cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Have an issue with a static to dynamic Site to Site VPN between 2 ASA5505. Tunnel is up, and can ping both directions not a problem, can also web browse and RDP from remote site. However, i cannot browse the network nor get any DC authentication to p...

netadmin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have a customer who has an ipsec site2site vpn from their ASA5505 to a Datacenter, also ASA5505I want to prioritize the vpn tunnel traffic since they notice performance issues. The internet interface has speed down/up: 20/5 Mbps.I have conf...

erwee1973 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Got an interesting one here.  We have three flavors of Cradlepoint router.  The early 1200, the 1200b and the 1400.  I am setting up peer tp peer VPNs.  The Cradlepoints sit in a school bus and connect to the ASA in our district office.The ASA 5510 i...

t-andrews by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I have a basic EZ VPN and my outside interface has a standard ACL firewall.  I can VPN into the system just fine and have access to all internal items but I have no internet access.  The router log shows:003253: Aug 22 15:22:26.456 MDT: %SEC-6-IP...

In earlier verions of Cisco VPN client (with VPN concentrator) we had the option to define Group password. With anyconnect (SSL or IPSec, not browser based) there is no provision for that. How can I compensate this in anyconnect since only the userna...

avilt by Level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Currently a couple of users aren't able to work from home. My company uses an ASA5505 wher other VPN sessions are active.The clients with these errors run Windows 7 prof 64 bit with the VPN client 5.0.0.07.0440 version.VPN: client error 51: Unable...

rdeheer01 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Does AnyConnect 3.1 check CRL (to verify that server certificat is not revoked) when it connects on ASA?I found this in 3.1 Release notes: " in release 3.0.4235, it is disabled and cannot be enabled"Is it still true in 3.1 releases?Thanks,Patrick

We are setting up a VPN tunnel with a vendor and I want to only allow Pings, and one specific port. I thought you could do that through the crypto map on the ASA 5510 but it looks like it has to allow all IP traffic and then you filter out using a VP...

Hello All,I am wondering if Aggressive Mode PSK hash attack can be applied to Main Mode negotiation while using wildacrd crypto IKE  like:crypto isakmp key xxxxx address 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0?I know that using ike-scan tool there is a possibility of obtain...

Ruterford by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have configured remote access vpn without using split tunnel.Everything is working fine.I can access all the inside network which is allowed in acl.I am facing strange issue now. I have created a pool for remote access vpn with a range 192...

Hello guys, My problem is about ssh session.How can I increase the inactive session time  before the router kicks me out? Sometimes Im working with many screens at the same time, so when I back to my ios ... "Connection to asr closed"So I need to loo...

Hi All,I'm trying to configure DMVPN, I believe the tunnel is established ok as the VPN lights are on at both routers and I am able to ping from the router the tunnell address of the other router, however i am not able to ping the LAN address of the ...