cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Already configured site to site vpn for two sites. Now I trying to configure remote access vpn to one site.But I start config some command as below for remote access vpn, the existing site to site vpn auto disconnected.no crypto ipsec transform-se...

aung.htwe by Level 1
  • 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, Im having problems re-establishing ospf adj over a GRE tunnel as soon as I apply any ipsec configuration onto it.. Ive seen a few threads covering similar problems but not found a solution yet.. When the tunnel is set up without any ipsec c...

jonmo2578 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two queries with regards to Anyconnect VPN in ASDM.VPN Wizard --> Anyconnect VPN Wizard --> VPN Protocolsa) SSL, anyconnect will use SSL and I only need to allows 443 port to the ASA right?With SSL, can I use SBL feature?b) IPSec, anyconnect w...

avilt by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We currently have a situation where we have a S2S VPN between an ASA 5505 at Site A and an ASA 5510 at Site B, and then we have a second S2S VPN between a Symantec SGS 5420 at Site A and a Symantec SGS 1600 at Site C. So Site A is the "hub" of the...

isa by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm new to VPNs so bare with me...We have 2 sites, 1 in the Philipines (5505) and one in New Zealand (5515) which are connected via VPN. This works fine. We also have a VPN from the 5515 to Microsoft Azure.What we need to do is allow connectio...

a.farnell by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guysI really need help with a problem.I have a site to site VPN between a ASA 5512 and a Cisco router 871. This is working fine.The problem is when i connect to the router with the cisco vpn client! The client connects and present me the right net...

I am currently using Cisco VPN client 5.x on Windows to connect to Cisco VPN concentrator. First I connect to VPN client and then login to windows domain using the domain login features. I have several VPN groups so that each group gets a unique ACL ...

avilt by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DearI have some sites already connected with ASA 5505 site to site VPN with both end static IP.  Normally, all traffic can come across without any problem.  Even I used "management-access inside" for both ASA.Now I have a new office with only ADSL pp...

alan-wong by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings;  I've read the notes in the following article, and I'm trying to do something similar, that I will describe...https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2086955I have a remote site to which I will build an IPSEC tunnel, terminated at the Outsi...

abatson by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We are having trouble with a site to site VPN as follows:PROBLEMIn this example we will use site A and site B. We have a Pix 515E at site A and a Cisco 1801 at site B with a site to site between the two. If we ping from site B to site A then t...

veltech by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes