cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We are getting a debug message"%ASA-4-113019: Group = Bob, Username = Bob10, IP = x.x.x.x, Session disconnected. Session Type: AnyConnect-Parent, Duration: 0h:00m:01s, Bytes xmt: 1152, Bytes rcv: 257, Reason: Client type not supported  "Our version i...

aarontrus by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking at the release notes for the latest version of AnyConnect - 3.1,  and it says that:"AnyConnect is not integrated with the new UI  framework, written in the Metro design language, that is deployed on  Windows 8; however, AnyConnect does r...

Tengo la siguiente topología con una FIREWALL 5505 utilizando 3 interfaces, una para la WAN, otra para DMZ y otra para la LAN. Se está configurando una VPN Site-to-Site donde el peer esta en la WAN y el dominio de encripcion en la DMZ y no se esta us...

I need to change a PIX515e to a new ASA5500 Series, the PIX515e is only use for VPN users from 70-80 users, not site to site, which ASA can replace the PIX515 and do i need extra licensing to support all the users ?Thanks.

I plan on using PIX 515e as VPN concentrator for remote clients to access my dmz network. The config of pix is as follows:PIX Version 8.0(4)!hostname pixfirewallenable password 8Ry2YjIyt7RRXU24 encryptedpasswd 2KFQnbNIdI.2KYOU encryptednames!interfac...

I'm in the process of configuring an ASA running 8.4(4)1 for AnyConnect and I'm using certificate authentication with LDAP authorization.  I would like to use a DAP to check the value of LDAP attribute mSDS-User-Account-Control-Computed. However, app...

Ben.Levin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an ASA running 8.2(3) and have two site-to-site VPNs running on it.  The second VPN we just established the other day and, from the ASA itself, it appears to be working.  We are able to ping remote hosts from the ASA without issue.  However, ...

dhyland by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to have more than one host in the "Connect to" dropdown for Cisco AnyConnect 2.4?I have a couple of VPNs, which use the AnyConnect client to connect and it only remembers the last successful host connected to it the dropdown. It seems ...

clboucher by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I need to create a VPN and have split tunneling disabled, so that all traffic including internet traffic goes over the vpn back to the headquators and out that internet pipe or to the network. I will be using the Cisco VPN client software and ...

Hi there,i do have a ASA 5540, i have used anyconnect wizard to configure one.i can connect to it with anyconnect client, BUT there is not any internet connection for the users,if we say the ip of ASA is 192.168.0.120 and the ip pool for the users is...

Hello Guys,I currently have a VPN site to site setup between my ASA and cisco router without Perfect Forward Secrecy enabled (no Diffie-Hellman Group) and I also have another the VPN site to site setup between my ASA  and cisco router with Perfect Fp...