cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Has anyone come across this (bug, I believe) in their ASA logs for site-to-site?Apr 23 16:15:24 iac-jtl-mgmt Apr 23 2013 16:15:43: %ASA-4-113019: Group = <IPSec peer IP>, Username = <IPSec peer IP>, IP = <Unknown IP>, Session disconnected. Session Ty...

jtatar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm having an issue with users that are accessing VPN from their homes.  We currently have 3 offices setup, setup as shown below.  When I VPN into the Philadelphia office, I'm unable to access resources on the Connecticut or North Carolina offi...

ematelyan by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody,I am having this problem trying to connect to my university network trough the vpn client from a pc running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit: the client connects but I have no Internet access. I first believed that the problem was related to...

Hello,I'm having trouble setting up a second IPSec VPN tunnel on my Cisco ASA 5505 to another office.  I was able to setup the first one with no problem through the ASDM, but have not been able to get the second one up.  The IPSec tunnel is connectin...

ematelyan by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,everyone.I want to assign multiple IP addresses for VPN service  on same physical interface.But ASA don't support secondary address,loopback interface.So, I tried to use  IP addresses assigned on another reserved interface ,but VPN connection c...

Hello All,     I'm in a design phase for a network, you can find more info about in another discussion, where I may install IP Phones on site. The problem is simple. The site is for a company lets call it A .. Company A provides some services to comp...

Hello all,I need help to configure a VPN connection between remote users and the head office.At the head office we have a cisco 2901 ISR and we propose the use of a client software to be installed on the users computer system at the remote end via th...

ayokunles by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got a working VPN but having issues with some of the networks I have in my "interesting traffic" not being reachable.ip access-list extended Traffic1 permit ip 172.27.0.0 0.0.255.255 10.44.128.0 0.0.7.255I can access anything on 10.44.128.0 netw...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I had a phone VPN up and running and have recently changed over to a 3rd party signed certificate so that SSL and AnyConnect users do not get the error each time - as a result of only being able to have one externally facing trustpoint, the p...

Hello all,I need to change my actual vpn configuration from lan-to-lan in host-to-lan and I have few questions. Maybe someone from here can help me.Actual configuration:SITE A:- cisco 892- subnet: 192.168.1.0/24SITE B:- cisco concentrator 3000- subne...

Hi,We are looking to move our production environment to a new DC and as usual our 3rd Party VPNs will not be in place at the new DC by the time we move. This means I will be doing some jiggerypockerywhatjamacallit NAT and VPN kludge to get things wor...

zyontrific by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes