cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey,I have following setup:LAN -- ASA 5510 -- INTERNET                   |                 DMZWe have the remote ipsec VPN configured to terminate on external interface of the ASA for mobile staffs or staff working from home. I also configured Guest ...

m1xed0s by Spotlight
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I need some help on High Availibility configuration Between HQ and Branch Offices. Senario: I have HQ and  1 Brach Office HQ Information HQ has  Primary LINK-IPVPN-ISP1  ( BGP) which is connecting between  branch office There are two more   inter...

did a quick search but couldn't find this issue posted yet. so here goes...i have another thread opened for a clientless portal customization problem in 8.4.5 and was, let's say, gently guided, toward upgrading to 9.X to solve some of these issues. w...

Recently, I set a ASA5505 with Ipsec VPN. And I try AAA authenticate with internal Windows 2008 server. As docuemnt I read, I configure from ASDM authentication with "NT Domain". And then point to internal DC, which is Windows 2008...

who by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So with our setup we're using the SSL webauth page as it uses RSA Adaptive Authentication as the second factor for auth. In the DAP we then push the connection over to anyconnect. The result is this.1. Webauth to AD2. RSA auth with questions3. DAP ma...

pghbrea by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got a site-to-site VPN running on a pair of Cisco 5510 firewalls. One end is with me at my primary site and the other several miles away at a datacenter. I'd like to find out which ports are open across the VPN and which are not prior to attempt...

IPSec RA client do not receive the proxy.pac file,on the ASA;//group-policy PE-VPN-Policy attributesmsie-proxy method auto-detectmsie-proxy pac-url value http://www.xyz.com/pacs/proxy.pac\\

If I have a local network or 10.1.1.0/24 and I want to NAT all the hosts to 192.168.1.0/24.  I don't really want to create the network object for every single host as that is just to much.  I just wanted to confirm by creating two objects and then na...

ALIAOF_ by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have approx. 40 branch offices that connect to our core IOS Firewall (2951) over ipsec VPN Tunnel. One particular site has been facing issues over the past few days. This site will sporadically drop it's VPN Tunnel and reestablish after a few seco...

Hi guys,I need some help in configuration of Cisco IOS VPN. Basically, we have 2 cisco 1811 routers in our company. Router 1 - Production router (IP 192.168.x.254)Router 2 - VPN router (IP 192.168.x.251).All machines/servers inside our network has be...

On CIsco ASA 5545x not able access finacle application through SSL VPN, error shown is "classnotfoundexception" and "bancs2000.bancs2000.class"default profile is used in VPN while we trying access HTTPS internal webserver. Same behaviour observed in ...

size57 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm having problem with auto upgrade of Anyconnect 2.5 to 3.1.Here is the situation :I have ASA5510 running ASA 8.4.5 and clients are running Anyconnect 2.5.3055 and 3.1.00495 with 2 different profiles.Clients with 2.5 can upgrade to 3.1 but th...

I have recently purchased a RV042G Router and successfully used the client to connect remotely from another location. However from our corporate office I cannot connect through our http proxy. I have stipulated an https_proxy in the wgetrc script and...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: