cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dears,         i have an error "Connect not available. Another AnyConnect application is running or this functionality was not requested by this application." when i trying to connect using command line with VPNcli.exe.one concern is that according t...

Good day!I have a branch office set up with a cable modem and an ASA 5505 as an easyvpn hardware client with network extension mode enabled, and connects to a PIX515E at the headend.I'm working on a separate issue for why the Internet connection drop...

I just installed Linux Mint 14 and I have firefox 17. I installed anyconnect 3.1.01065 x64 and I am able to make it work but, I am unable to connect to my ASA without disabling the 'Block connections to untrusted servers' and, even after removing the...

Hi all i am bad at configuring the Remote Access VPN --- please help me on this . i use 3des & AES we dont have the license i have tried using "sysopt connection permit-vpn"I have tried using both "same-security-traffic permit inter-interface"  &&  "...

Hi guys, Im trying to find info on compatibility on Versions of Cisco AnyConnectCan anyone point me in the right direction? or answer this? :Cisco AnyConnect 3.0.629 - does it support MAC OSX 10.8?Thanks

Hi,I have a problem where I cannot reach VPN clients with their vpn pool IP from the inside, or from the asa itself. VPN clients connect and can access internal network fine. I have no nat configured for the vpn pool range, and packet tracer encrypts...

Wayne_G by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I´m not sure if i have a problem  with vpn. I have 2 asa 5510, I create site to site vpn, and it´s working  perfect, but with slow speed (depending protocol to use). I test with  SMB, SMB2, FTP, SCP, and IPERF obtein next result (downloading from sit...

123jorgeg by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,As the tittle suggests, I need a way to block MAC OS X users connecting remotely to our coporate users over VPN. I know there is an option to block connections based on VPN client Version, but cant find a way to block users based on operating ...

Hi Team,In our organization we are facing a peculiar issue. We have nearly 20 S2S vpn tunnels in our ASA 5520 box. Many times users are compalining that they are unable to reach the destination. Post toggling the particular tunnel ( Clear Cry ipsec s...