cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,I´ve got the VPN client Version 5.0.07.0440 and a router to which I connect via wlan. Depending on switching the ticks in the "Transport"-section I can connect to my account (in case no ticks in the Transport-section) but I cannot view th...

MathiasH. by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,Need to know why we have to use the command tunnel path-mtu-discovery  if we have GRE tunnels at both ends?Also can the same command be used if we have GRE  over IPSEC VPN?ThanksMAhesh

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I have one central router working like a Hup with two spoke Routers but the spokes routers has the same network encryption domain (same Lan Segment), i need to do a nat over one of the VPN tunnels avoid conflicts in the hub router. Can someone hel...

jmp780718 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've searched but not found an answer to my question....  Is there a way to get our ASA to syslog the OS of an AnyConnect client?  If you log into the CLI or GUI of the ASA, it will tell you if it's Windows, MAC, Android, etc.  Can I get that into ou...

HI All,Need the clarity on IKE version 1 with aggressive mode, I assume this is used for remote site VPN and not for site to site VPN.Correct me I am wrong and also share the inputs on this.Also required the inputs for disabling in Cisco 3800 series ...

Hi,I found this https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2066799 but it's never been answered so I'd like confirmation or a link to somewhere if this is possible.We have a central managed firewall and need to be able to access resources at the remote s...

wanstor by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 5 routers (soon to be 6) with tunnels (all VTI) between them. I also have a basic OSPF setup running here (previously it was RIP), and all networks can talk to each other, however there is one routing issue, where it takes a longer path to the...

HelloI've attached two TXT files with the configurations of the two cisco routers 837.The problem is that the Router2 has dynamic IP, and to establish the tunnel have to do a ping from the interface to the ethernet 0 Router1.You may autonegotiate the...