cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

hi,I just wanted to know if we could configure VPN over framerelay ?I know VPN could be configured over MPLS , but over framerelay !!thanksVivek

vivexmail by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Question.... It appears we had a vendor setup an SSL certificate for our vpn. I see it under the ASDM on configuration -> device management -> Certificate management -> identity Certificatesthere is the certificate there and I also see it pointing to...

AmbryTodd by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! EzVPN Error

Hello,We have an EzVPN server configured on our Cisco ISR and everthing was working fine for the last few months. But recently I got an error from the server as below:Dec  6 02:52:49.948: %CRYPTO-4-RECVD_PKT_INV_SPI: decaps: rec'd IPSEC packet has in...

I have a5505 configured to support a number of site to site links. One of these has a problem with rekeying. Running debug I see the entres:Dec 04 10:37:58 [IKEv1 DEBUG]: IP = AAA.AAA.AAA.AAA, Starting phase 1 rekey Dec 04 10:37:58 [IKEv1]: IP = AAA...

Hi,I am losing my mind why I can't get the remote access with the client to work. It never gets past phase 1. The clientless SSL vpn works fine. Please help.ASA Version 8.2(5) !hostname Lab-ASA-2!interface GigabitEthernet0/0nameif outsidesecurity-...

Hey there,I am pretty new in configuring Cisco devices and now I need some help.I have 2 site here:site ACisco 891external IP: 195.xxx.yyy.zzzVPN Gateway for Remote userslocal IP: VLAN10 10.133.10.0 /23site BCisco 891external IP: 62.xxx.yyy.zzzlocal ...

bigboss26 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi friends:i have a dsl modem connected in front of my cisco router, modem do nating and dhcp. the fast ethernet port have a public ip as it is connected to switch port of the modem. i want to establish site to site vpn on cisco router. my question i...

I have an ASA running as an EasyVPN endpoint and it's having DNS issues.I provide the 5505 with 2 dns servers using Group Policy from the main server (5550) and it works just fine.  But, if I shut down the primary DNS server, it doesn't start using t...

ddoug4423 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have a small problem: i want to create a ASA remote acces VPN to my site, the schema is as the following:ISP---} Internet Router 2800 ----} Edge SW(2960G) ------} ASA(5540) -----} Core SW (6513E)ConfigurationInternet Router Outside Interface : R...