cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

ASA to Watchguard XTM site to site VPN

I have setup a site to site VPN tunnel between an ASA 5510 and a Watchguard XTM 830 device.    The tunnel is up, and the Cisco ASA side can talk to the Watchguard device and the Watchguard network behind it.   However, the Watchguard can only talk to...

brianslenk by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA 8.4(3) site to site VPN priority change?

I have a couple of remote sites I am connecting to over the Internet.Now I am trying to add a S2S tunnel betweent he two sides.My problem is that I have the original tunnel back to my main office as the tunnel with priority 1 and the second tunnel I ...

joerggrau by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco AnyConnect Auto Start before Login

We are currently running the cisco anyconnect client on a 64 bit windows 7 Enterprise clients, and I was wondering if it is possible to have the client automatically start before the user logs on, without having them performs the steps listed below...

QuickVPN doesn't connect to RV-082

Hi,I'm struggling with QuickVPN for a few days now and it's driving me nuts.I always get as far as :2011/07/20 20:56:52 [STATUS]OS Version: Windows XP2011/07/20 20:56:52 [STATUS]Windows Firewall is OFF2011/07/20 20:56:53 [STATUS]One network interface...

demon83ft by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Distribute list on DMVPN spoke

Hi, I would need to apply a distribute list on a DMVPN spoke and not sure if that DL needs to be applied at the tunnel interface or the physical interface where the tunnel is sourced. Please let me know if you have any thoughts.This is how the config...

sindan by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Vpn issue mac issue

We have a strange issue for one of our customers that recently migrated to our internet service. They are trying to vpn to an external ip address not controlled by ourselves. The issue is only on one subnet and isolated to Mac’s, PCs in the same subn...

Resolved! Cisco IPSec VPN Client to LAN Connectivity

I've looked through other discussions and haven't been able to find a clear answer on this so I apologize if it is a duplicate question.I have setup the Cisco VPN client on an ASA 5505 with split-tunneling. I can connect to the VPN just fine. I can g...

mario11584 by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Edit Default Route to Tunneled

I have a Cisco ASA 5510 that is providing routing functions and a acts as a VPN. I'm trying to configure the VPN so that clients route all their traffic through the default gateway provided by the ASA. It's a split-tunnel setup, but when clients conn...

Airtimers by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers