cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I was working on setting up a PIX 515e to act as my firewall and VPN. The firewall and main routing work fine as well as I am able to VPN and get a IP. However I am unable to Remote Desktop into a PC behind the firewall.Below is my config as I have i...

Configuring Router to VPN Client, Mode−Config,Wild−Card Pre−Shared Key with NATDocument ID: 14123http://www.cisco.com/image/gif/paws/14123/25.pdfI have been trying to setup the network shown in the diagram. I am using VPN client 5.0.07.0410.Router c3...

Hello all, I need to add a site to site tunnel from a an ASA 5505 (ver 8.05) to a Sonic wall appliance. The problem is, the ASA already has remote access VPN and anyconnect VPN configured. I'm not sure if its possible to add another secured tunnel to...

Many whitepapers and training videos on youtube explain how to configure a site to site vpn, but none of them explain how one would configure to force all traffic from the Remote Site to pass through to the Corporate Office to the ASA and out to the ...

Hi,We have a MPLS T1 installed at the main office. I just purchased ASA 5505 to configure site to site VPN connection. The ISP have VIP mapped with 1 block of public ip addresses. I need some help to configure the asa 5505.Alvin

My client has an ASA 5512-X at the main location and an ASA 5505 at a remote office.  I have an active S2S vpn between the two locations for the remote office users to connect back to resources at the main location.  However, the issue I am running i...

deyster94 by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having an issue with a VPN setup on an ASA.  I have setup many before but not with multiple interfaces.  I have the usual inside and outside defined but there are other inside interfaces.  I am trying to go from the outside to another inside int...

Hello there,I need to came up with a failover design for my DMVPN setup, I have a 1941 as an spokes on my remote offices, each router have an extra WIC, my idea is connect 2 ISP on the router and create the DMVPN tunnel using a virtual interface that...

Hi,Error message please refer to attachment. If I am right, this may be caused by Internet Connection Sharing(ICS)  service as I used wired network share with my iPhone by creating  peer-to-peer wireless network at hotel, and before this, it was work...

netsolo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,Need to know if there are benefits of setting up keepalives on GRE over IPSEC  which goes over the Wan.?Currently we have no keepalives on GRE tunnel.If we config keepalives on both ends of GRE will it cause any overhea...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some multiple remote nodes but one has recently stopped connecting. I've checked the configuration on both ends and compared to the other nodes which are working fine. The configs are identical yet this one still won't establish an IPSEC conne...