cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

VPN IPSEC Site-to-Site

Hello, i was trying to set VPN connection encrypted via IPSEC in packet tracer between two Routers.If i use extend ping from Router2 to Router1 (192.168.2.254 --> 192.168.1.254) command 'show crypto ipsec sa' show mepkts encaps: 4pkts decaps: 4pkts e...

muflixcek by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

help with 871 vpn config

I have been over two days working on this I’m limited I’m my abilities so please bear with me This is what I have on remote router as a config:REMOTE OFFICE version 12.4no service padservice tcp-keepalives-inservice tcp-keepalives-outservice timestam...

Resolved! ASA 5520 IPSec NAT question

I have like over 150 VPN's on my ASA 5520.  One specific customer I am setting up a VPN with has an overlap with two of the IP's he needs to reach from his internal network.  He is NATing his internal network to 10.251.11.177 so traffic getting to my...

ALIAOF_ by Frequent Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Use Cisco 1841 to VPN into Windows Server?

Hello,I am resorting to posting on here because every google search for the past week leads me to nothing but how to set up the Cisco router as a VPN server.  This isnt what I want.I have a client who has a Windows Server in a colocation data center....

Resolved! Vpn Asa Remote Access No Traffic

Hi all,i configured a Vpn Remote Access on ASA5510. When client connect receive ip address from pool (192.168.55.X) but not generate traffic. If i type ipconfig on pc i have only IP and Mask but no Gateway is assigned, is this normal?If i ping an hos...

MarcoM by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PPTP disappeared on a 2901?

Hi all,I recently obtained a 2901 router running 15.2(2)T to replace my old 877 which was running 15.1(4)M1. The 2901 is humming along quite nicely but I have had difficulty configuring one feature which was working fine on the 877. The router needs ...

SSL VPN RDP Bookmark - multiple screen

Hi - does anyone know if there is a way to set options for multiple screens using a custom bookmark? My client has some users who have 6 monitors, and what they would like is to connect up the the SSL VPN Portal, go to the Bookmarks and click on the ...

Resolved! Cisco ipad ipsec vpn connects though no access to lan

Hi Guys,I'm trying to connect our ipads to vpn to access lan resources. The cisco ipad ipsec connects though no lan access and cannot ping anything not even interfaces on the router.If i setup the cisco vpn on a laptop it works perfectly i can ping e...

ollie2783 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

GRE tunnel and Eigrp

Hope someone can help. Recently we've set up a GRE tunnel and I've had some trouble getting the routing to work.EIGRP flaps with the following indication:%DUAL-5-NBRCHANGE: IP-EIGRP(0) 1: Neighbor 172.21.75.1 (Tunnel0) is down: retry limit exceeded%...

jtalbaugh by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN site to site 5515X

I have a problem trying to connect a VPN site to site between a FWASA 5515X - ASA5510this is the configuratiof of my 5515Xhostname FW5515X-1domain-name cngfinancial.comenable password yjBYwn.g8xmd24FA encryptedpasswd 2KFQnbNIdI.2KYOU encryptedinterfa...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: