cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI'm messing around with some LDAP authentication for Anyconnect and have a couple of questions if anyone can help.First, this may be an AD/LDAP thing but when I connect via Anyconnect with my AD credentials it works.  All good.  I disable my accoun...

Hello Everyone,I have a problem with connection to ASA via anyconnect after upgrade (annyconnect).When I trying to connect to ASA see as below:[08/05/11 12:37] Checking for customization updates...[08/05/11 12:37] State:: Connecting[08/05/11 12:37] C...

Hi All,     I am having an issue establishing a tunnel between two ASA's, one version 8.4(4) and version 8.2(5).The config looks okay to me. I currently have it in local connection - outside on same subnet - hope this doesn't cause the issue, as when...

I have a cisco ASA5520 that I move the outside interface from Interface0/3 to interface0/1. I removed the config on interface03 and set up the same info on interface 0/1 now I can not VPN in to the ASA the only config chages I made were to the interf...

jasonm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I am configuring site to site vpn on gns3. I have check all the things and everything looks similar from both ends but i can see not a single converstion between them in terms of anything. Not even debug is showing any thing . Need some help.Thank...

Capricorn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have been going crazy today trying to configure remote access on my ASA. I went through the 'ssh xxxx outside' command along with the 'aaa authentication' commands but still no joy.Could someone help me out in terms of setting up remote acce...

Hi guys,Having a bit of a nightmare with this remote login for my ASA. I get the prompt on Putty, input admin as I set, and then input the password that I set but get denied. I then consoled in to change the password incase I typed it wrong but again...

Resolved! About VPN

Hello experts,     Just a simple question to clear out my doubts.I have Microsoft Grait Plains which i want to implement as our ERP system, I have two branches that i want to get connected to my HQ wherein my SQL server is being hosted, the problem i...

I have an offsite employee at an apartment complex where she uses the leasing offices internet connection.  I have an ASA 5505 but I don't know how to make this work behind the leasing offices router and other network equipment.  Is there any way to ...

Hello, everyone!I am having a problem getting an iPad to pass traffic to more than one subnet through our ASA 5510.  The local identity is restricted to the 192.168.10.0/24 subnet, and I need it to be 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 like it is on all the other clien...