cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi There,I am having a weird issue creating a tunnel between ASA and Cisco router. The both devices are behind NAT device with all the correct Port forwardings but for some reason they are not establishing a VPN connection.Any suggestion / help is ap...

b.paik by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,I read IPSEC does not support Routing Protocols with Site to Site VPN as they both are Layer4.Does it mean that If Site A  has to reach Site B over WAN  link we should use Static IP on Site A and Site B  Router?In  my home Lab i config Si...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all,i hope everyeone is oki am facing an issueI have Cisco UCM 520 Router having latest IOS :  uc500-advipservicesk9-mz.124-22.YB5.bin"My configuration is as the following: I have VPN site-to-site between 2 sites (Between Cisco UCM 520 to 2x Cisc...

mohdkadie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am not able to establish a site-to-site vpn connection between two sites after changing the public-ip-address on the branch-site. Crypto SAs looks good, Tunnel-interface is active but line protocol is down... there is the following error message...

Hi Guys,I am using ASA Version 8.2(1) , I want to limit the vpn users to use less bandwidth of my Interlink to access something on inside networkexample : source vpn poolDestn : inside networkPlease let me know how can achive this with QOS config.

cisconell by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am facing a stange problem on my router and its not clearing old state crypto sessions.IPv4 Crypto ISAKMP SAdst             src             state          conn-id slot status205.203.130.7   10.33.40.249    QM_IDLE           1025    0 ACTIVE205.203....

Dears!Im facing the the problem..i have an ASA 5510My ISP provides for me 2 separate public networks. One is routable from outside of the world and one is not (and is used as a gateway for the THAT routable network)Assume that non routable network is...

We need to connect our video encordr (client) to decorder (Server) over the internet.This setup to work, both device need act like they are in same LAN with same subnet.No vpn client could be installed in the client.Could somebody tell me how to de t...

arumalpra by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've some VPN encryption method questions.Is it recommended to use different encryption algorithms for both VPN phases (phase 1 and phase 2)?I’ve read once that it is much secure to use different encryption algorithms for each phase.In my opinion,...

Hi,I'm trying to get a VPN Client working on android device and I'm using AnyConnect clint in a samsung. from PC It connect well but from mobile I receive the following error:<164>Nov 05 2012 11:30:16 FW-INT-01 : %ASA-4-113019: Group = CLientProfile,...

Hi Everyone,I read IPSEC does not support Routing Protocols with Site to Site VPN as they both are Layer4.Does it mean that If Site A  has to reach Site B over WAN  link we should use Static IP on Site A and Site B  Router?In  my home Lab i config Si...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,I was testing IPSEC in Lab between 2 routers.it was working fineI ran the command clear crypto isakmp on one side and ping the nei router but tunnel is not coming back uo.I then ran same command on other side and did the ping to nei route...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was told in order to get unique mac addresses for the Anyconnect ssl vpnI needed to 1>Upload all PC MAC addresses to the ASA2>Create a DAP that maps the PC MAC to the access policy3>Create an advanced assessment policy to derive the PC mac during l...