cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We already have IPSEC VPN connectivity established between sites but would like to introduce some resilience/redundancy at a remote site.Site A has an ASA with one internet circuit.Site B has a Cisco 2911 with one internet circuit and we have establi...

mitchen by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Himy scenario is as followsHEADQUARTER (192.168.1.0/24)||CISCO-850 (Priv IP 192.168.1.1; Pub Fake IP 11.11.11.11)|        ||        |INTERNET    |VPN Site2Site|        ||        |LINKSYS RV041 (Priv IP 192.168.3.10; Pub Fake IP 22.22.22.22)||BRANCH (...

Hi  all,I am having little problem concerning a site-to-site VPN tunnel and I am hoping someone could help me out.In my network we have one HQ and one Branchoffice.The HQ has got two routers, each connected to the internet and configured with VRRP fo...

Hi,I've an ASA 5505, running at ASA 8.2(2). I'm using ASDM 6.2(5).ASA is set up with Split Tunneling and it works perfectly.However, for a few users, I want all traffic, including Internet traffic, routed through the ASA.The spesific users IP address...

Since i Upgraded from Cisco Anyconnect 3.0.4075 to 3.1.01065, the Banner is no more correctly displayed. French Caraters do not appears.(It was correct before wxith 3.0.4075 version)I did not found any Options for Unicode in ASA config (8.4.5) or in ...

HelloCan anyone provide a link to the commands in the rommon asa 55xx ? Did not find on Cisco's documents.My small ASA 5505 crashed and comes up in rommon.Like to try get SW and Config back if possible.ThanksMartin

mjauner by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a vpn connection to a remote site, evidently it turns out that IP is dynamic.  So Every 6 months there ip changes.  I know we should have a static IP.  So the last time this happened I removed the old IP address and put in t...

I am looking for a guide on how to Harden my VPN router.  Specifically I am looking for what ACL rules I should be applying on my public exposed interface to ensure only L2L and RA VPNs can establish.Should I only enable the following ports and deny ...

When I update the Csd to the latest level, do I have to reload the Asa?             

bmurray by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Upgrading ACS 5.3.0.40.1 applianceto 5.4.0.46I submited command"application upgrade ACS_5.4.0.46.tar.gz upgrade-repository" and got this error after replying yes to save the configuration and then got this error.Do you want to save the current config...

hui jin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an IPSec VPN on our 1921 (IOS 15.2) that has always worked great. We recently ran in to a problem with it where iPads are having DNS issues while on the VPN. We wanted to try to bring up a different VPN such as an anyconnect or a split-tunnel...