cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, have a question.  I have a L2L tunnel setup between two ASA's (v8.4).  I used the wizard to set these up and selected the defaults of both IKEv1 and IKEv2, thinking that it would select one or the other.  The strange thing is that now I see a...

david by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to set up a VPN with a vendor that is using the Amazon VPC.  The configuration looks fine on my side, but I'm getting the following error:IPSEC: Received an ESP packet (SPI= 0xBBCF6A53, sequence number= 0xF447F) from 1.1.1.1 (user= 1.1.1.1...

Hello Guys,I have two ISP which is configured on two different Cisco ASA, seperately, Pls. refer below configurations for both ASA, My requirement is to put both ISP and configurations on single ASA and second ASA will put for failover Active/Standby...

Hello.We have an ASA 5510 up and running since 2 years, with many vpnclients configured.Now we want to enable also l2tp.I've followed this guide:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_tech_note09186a0080bc7540.shtmlat the end of the conf...

Hi Pros,                  We are having issue with traffic going through the VPN. A specific subnets isn't able to reach a specific HOST in the HQ, however, the host in the HQ can reach that subent at the remote. Interresting traffic for vpn  are mir...

Hi,any suggesion how can we change the peer ip on vpn tunnel any command or config. have site to site vpn tunnel with two company. one company wants to replace their firewall so on our end we have been ask to do only IP change with ...

Syed Azam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have an issue with return traffic from an ips managment interface across a vpn tunnel. Phase 1 and Phase 2 works finebut the return traffic does not get back to the ASA (IPS gateway). The IPS 4260 (v 7.08) was even plugged directly into the ASA but s...

xayavongp by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IKEv1 & IKEv2

I have a 2821 Router with several IPSec Tunnels on it.  I would like to replace this with a ASA 5510.  My hope is to swap these out with minimal impact on the active Tunnels.  I have the details of each Tunnel well documented.  My ...

I had my ssl vpn working and now the anyconnect client that I downloaded just says Contacting...  It will not give me an error at all.  If I use the Anyconnect App on my droid phone it says "Anyconnect cannot confirm it is connected to your s...

Hi all,Quick question , can I use Windows 7 Native VPN client to connect to the ASA..and are there docs out there that support install and config ?.I heard it is possible but not able to confirm .Many thanks in advanceRabih

r-arzouni by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, need help with the following problem. I have created a site-2-site IPSec VPN tunnel. I have used 192.168.183.0/24 as a internal network at remote site.remote site asa configured to allow all traffic  from this range. i.e.access-list xxx extended ...

nushrat88 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes