cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

So I am hoping for some general guidence. I have set up 2 RV110w firewall/vpn/routers at remote locations and an ipsec tunnel between them.  Once the tunnel gets established everything works fine until it has been idle for some arbitrary amount of ti...

Here is my issue, with any luck someone can help...I am using the Cisco client to establish a connection with a client.  Once the connection is established I can no longer browse my local network.  Below is the ipconfig results for both the local ada...

eric by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have simple question. We need to purchase two asa5000 appliances and connect them via fixed site-to-site tunnel. One side will be using ADSL modem in bridge mode. My plan is to use PPPoE auth on asa wan port. Also, it is important to allow users...

Resolved! Access rules

Hi,Users behind a Cisco 1841 are not able to connect to a network using the Cisco Systems VPN Client. Transport is IPsec over UDP (NAT/PAT). Connection just times out.Could someone please cofirm which ports should be allowed in the access list? Or do...

Hi guys just a quick one.I've had a quick look and it appears it cannot be done.I'm attempting to forward the GRE protocol to an internal web server. We only have 2 external addresses and the internal server is not one of them. Is this possible?Kind ...

Colourful by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, after I have installed AnyConnect VPN client, every time that I connect the client ask to install certificate.I already installed the certificate in the Trusted Root Certification Authorities with no sucess.I configured the AnyConnect with LDAP o...

I have a Cisco ASA 5525-X as my primary Firewall, with a second firewall that handles Site to Site VPNs, since getting the new 5525-X I was thinking I would start switching all the tunnels to the 5525-X.First tunnels was our remote offices, these wor...

TechDude by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Cisco 2801 with flash: c2801-advipservicesk9-mz.124-16.bin where I use to doing VPN IPSEC.My problem is where I do a connection with a client, if my VPN dont have a traffic, the tunnel are closed. If a receive or send any traffic, the tun...

Hi all,I am doing a lab in wich i'm configuring a dual-hub single-cloud DMVPN network.This network consists of two hubs and a spoke, where the spoks is connected with both hubs for redundancy.This all works fine, except 1 thing.. the hubs can´t reach...

Hello,I've got two Cisco Router 2800, one has the IOS c2800nm-ipbase-mz.124-15.T10 wich is the Spoke and the other has c2800nm-spservicesk9-mz.124-22.T5 wich is the HUB.The Hub is behind a Firewall. Spoke ------ Internet ------ Firewall ------- HUBTh...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: