cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear alli have configured site to site VPN between asa 5520.Site A (192.168.56.0/24)------ASA5520------Internet--------- ASA5520-------SiteB ( 192.168.255.0/24)VPN tunnel is up but i cant access LAN for each side.config Site A--hostname CCASAname 192...

Resolved! vpn traffic to dmz

I have several VPN sites terminating on a 5510 firewall. all work fine but i cant get the traffic from the VPN sites to communicate with a server on a dmz on the same firewall.a packet trace from the outside to the dmz shows this:T...

mickyq by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,We have an issue with a previously working VPN that is now not working. To our knowledge, nothing was changed but I'm not sure what could explain this VPN suddenly stopping. Output of sho crypto isakmp sa:   Active SA: 1    Rekey SA: 0 (A t...

I have a customer whose Anyconnect client started popping up the untrusted warning when they connect subsequently.  The original connections come up fine, and the certificate is working.  What I did notice however is the URL is not showing, but the I...

ASA 5505 Split tunneling stopped working when upgraded from 8.3(1) to 8.4(3).When a user was connecting to the old 8.3(1) appliance they could access all of our subnets: 10.60.0.0/16, 10.89.0.0/16, 10.33.0.0/16, 10.1.0.0/16but now they cannot and in ...

d.kuzmano by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Im having trouble configuring with EZVPN on ASA5510.EZVPN uses the local Lan as the source IP, now since the EZVPN is configured on the ASA, it will use its local port 2.2.2.1 as the source local LAN. The actual local network is behind a firewall ...

Hello,Have created a remote vpn on ASA 5510 and i am able to connect using L2TP clients witha preshared key and able to ping network behind firewall.(192.168.1.0).Now problem is this ASA is already connected with a site to site VPN to a another ASA a...

I'm missing something simple I think.Scenario:an 881 connected to the internet and am NATing inside 192.168.9.x addressesI have five VPN tunnels to various remote sites and everything is working well for outbound initiated sessions.I have a new VPN t...

buzzyng99 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently have users whom were working on Cisco AnyConnect version 2.3.0254 and now get the following errors:Hostscan Initialize Error and Posture Assessment: FailedAny Suggesstions?  See attachment...

bennett.c by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I wanted to ask if anyone has done a point to point VPN Ikev2 with other vendors like Juniper or Aruba for "Suite B"?  Second on a debug that I have been working on today I get the following:IKEv2-PROTO-1: (3357): Received Policies:Proposal 1:  AES-C...