cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We are currently attempting to switch our VPN services from OpenVPN to Cisco VPN.We have configured our ASA unit to accept connections and also configured our Windows 2008 RADIUS server on our Domain controller. We have a few test clients which have ...

Group IT by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,This is my first time posting in this forum. I am  having trouble getting Mac computers (my test is OSX 10.8.2) to properly  connect to our company's VPN. We have a Cisco ASA5510 which handles the  VPN requests. Here are some details:--Windows com...

rgaasbeek by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys was checking ASA config and we have many IPSEC tunnelsone of the IPSEC tunnel has follwoingcrypto map clientmap 40 set transform-set ESP-3DES-MD5 ESP-3DES-SHAwhats does the second means normally oter IPSEC hascrypto map clientmap 14 set transfor...

Hi,does anyone know if we can enable aaa-server SNMP trap on ASA?Or maybe somebody know another way to easily monitor the aaa-server status on ASA?I see that there is suchh command on IOS but not on ASA.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_3/config...

Hello,We are using cisco ASA Version 8.2(1) .When users are trying to login to VPN it is not getting connected and in the syslog i see error "Memory Allocation Error" .  What is the problem and how to resolve it ?Result of the command: "show mem deta...

Nimika123 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone review my configuration and let me know what I'm missing? I do not control the ASA side of the VPN. Logs show the following on the ASA -- IPSEC(sa_initiate): invalid parameters IOS:crypto isakmp   policy 1encr 3desauthentication pre-share...

royalle01 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on setting up AnyConnect from scratch.  I have been using DOC ID 99756 as a base to work from.I am using an ASA that currently doesnt have NAT in place and at this point, will only be used as a VPN Termination device.I can connect and au...

I'm not sure if this is a possible config, but I have an ASA that I need to be able to SSL VPN to, and get an IP Address that is on the same subnet as my internal interface.  The reason is, the person connecting in has a utility that does a broadcast...

We have some users complaining about this error:Failed to install AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client 3.0.10057 because the process is running in protected mode and cannot perform an install. The secure gateway must be added to the Trusted Sites Zone i...

Client(remote site)=====Internet cloud=====ASA(HQ)Objective, Clinet visit some website(being blocked on the Remote FW ) on the internet through HQ ASA, all the other web sites through theremote directly.what I want is to split the tunnel. and I prefe...

hanwucisco by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes